What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: My GF Tickets are all sold (Updated)

Avenger

Immortal
I have 5 Adult Grand Final tickets for sale (in a row), Aisle 141, Row 38. Up high behind the Southern Goal posts. I'll sell them for what I paid, IE face value $55 each or $275 for the lot. They are Outlet tickets not e tickets. Price includes public transport.

I was going to sit there myself but I have been upgraded to better seats.

Please send me a PM if interested.

http://www.anzstadium.com.au/Events/SeatingPlan/InteractiveSeatingPlan.aspx

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
Where is pick up?? I don't need them but have some mates looking for tickets

I live near Cronulla. However we could meet somewhere else if you like. PM me your contact number and will arrange it tomorrow morning.

Fitz

Juniors
Dunno if they want em...i will see em tomorrow. Don't hesitate to sell them to anyone else if you get an offer as Im unsure

TheParraboy

Staff member
Avenger

Possibly could take 2 or 3 of your hands, am down here in shellharbour, south of wollongong. Trying to contact a couple of mates who wanted to go, not luck yet (ive got tickets already for me and another mate)

put me on messenger

Ill let you know late tomorrow morning if you still have them available. Work something out about pickup. No sweat if you sell them in the meantime

Avenger

Immortal
Avenger

Possibly could take 2 or 3 of your hands, am down here in shellharbour, south of wollongong. Trying to contact a couple of mates who wanted to go, not luck yet (ive got tickets already for me and another mate)

put me on messenger

Ill let you know late tomorrow morning if you still have them available. Work something out about pickup. No sweat if you sell them in the meantime

A mate of cgee's wants 3. I may have 2 left. PM me and I will give you my details.

However nothing confirmed yet. None sold yet.

First in, first serve. :D

Last edited:

SaintSab

Juniors
Hi guys, I have one spare ticket of anyone's interested. Mate decided he was unable to attend.

Located at bay 122-2 (behind goal)

please feel free to PM me.

Cheers

Avenger

Immortal
Also a big thanks to the Mods for allowing me to create the thread in the first place.

Much appreciated.

Latest posts