What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Olympics.

Hey guys, I said anyhoo
I enjoyed this thread and wish there were fewer disruptions.

The best thing I can say about this Olympics is how it snuck up on me. Initially, I wasn't very interested, but I started watching some replays at work, and my coworkers were really into it. I got hooked once the golf started, though I missed all the early Rugby 7s action

Meth

Staff member
I enjoyed this thread and wish there were fewer disruptions.

me too man. I loved it when posters stuck to the topic of the Olympics by discussing how they wanted older people to hurry up and die and challenging other posters to fights.

me too man. I loved it when posters stuck to the topic of the Olympics by discussing how they wanted older people to hurry up and die and challenging other posters to fights.
I don't think people are appreciating you hijacking the thread topic. PM me if you need to release that tension old boy. I will no longer reply to you on here to give others a chance to talk on the topic. Cheers.

Iol please insinuating a fight now? We can hash it out by talking but since you only want to hijack threads. Real men sit down and talk things out. But you being old school you probably thought a backyard scrap? hahaha jesus just PM and leave the thread as it is.

The thread took a turn when it was brought up by another user. I just responded to that and then you're triggered ass took it on himself to take it out of context. I have reported you by the way.

Meth

Staff member
Iol please insinuating a fight now? We can hash it out by talking but since you only want to hijack threads. Real men sit down and talk things out. But you being old school you probably thought a backyard scrap?

That's exactly what it means and that's exactly what you meant. You're just embarrassed about it now.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
The golf nearly really grabs me, good on her though

Who’d have ever thought we would see a white bloke from New Zealand winning the high jump, that will stick with me forever, much like Loader always will

The commentators though, Jesus, nearly the 3rd bloody time they’d done it to me ! “Hamish Kerr wins the gold” the a couple of mins later we enter the jump off !! Add it to the “Hayden Wilde can’t be caught from here” and the “Wesche has done it, it’s over 20m” before 19.68 pops up, I’ll give the cameramen a piece of that blame though

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Looks like a final long stint tonight

Andrew’s just touched up the favourite in the women’s sprint semi so into the final, Race 1 at 10.45pm, Race 2 11.15pm then 11.45pm for the decider if it’s needed

JJ

Immortal
More golds than Bolt shows just how good she really is, and she could conceivably go around once more in LA.
Think it’s the same number of golds as him, but she has another medal?

be getting quite old by LA, but she’s remarkable so who knows. I’d hope she goes out on her terms ideally at the too…. That last race was just a demonstration of her greatness, legitimate challenges and she just squashed them

JJ

Immortal
Looks like a final long stint tonight

Andrew’s just touched up the favourite in the women’s sprint semi so into the final, Race 1 at 10.45pm, Race 2 11.15pm then 11.45pm for the decider if it’s needed
She’s a huge talent, no mistake