What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Olympics.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
With all due respect to Ellesse Andrews and any other Kiwis still vying for medals tonight, I am absolutely spent after very limited sleep for the cause of watching our 3x latest Gold medallists do their thing, so am now going to bed 😴

Look forward to seeing the "MOAR GOLD!!1!!!1!!!!!!" headlines tomorrow! 😍

Everything you write is either A.I generated or worthless...often both
Got a problem? Do something about it.
I interact with a lot of people here, and you're the only one who consistently has issues and conflicts with others.
If you come at me, I won't hesitate to respond in kind.
AI helps me counter people like you and articulate my points with more detail when needed.
English isn't my strong point, so if that's an issue for you, we can settle it like men.
But we know that won't happen as you continue to be prick behind the keyboard.

Funnily enough all my points are pretty clear and detailed. I don' see what your issue is.

Meth

Staff member
Got a problem? Do something about it.
I interact with a lot of people here, and you're the only one who consistently has issues and conflicts with others.
If you come at me, I won't hesitate to respond in kind.
AI helps me counter people like you and articulate my points with more detail when needed.
English isn't my strong point, so if that's an issue for you, we can settle it like men.
But we know that won't happen as you continue to be prick behind the keyboard.

Funnily enough all my points are pretty clear and detailed. I don' see what your issue is.

"AI, how would a keyboard warrior respond to Meth?"

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Anyhoo...

Lydia Ko, what a legend in the bonafide sense of the word. She just loves playing for NZ and winning medals. To think she's been in the top 3 in three consecutive Olympics, is insane. It's also ridiculous to think she's 27, and will likely retire before 30.

To me, her winning that gold, when she's not really been competing week to week, shows that she's lost the love of the tour grind. She has no more goals to seek. Money means nothing to her now. But a gold did, and by hell she showed how clutch she is when she wants something. I absolutely loved seeing her on the podium.

Just a reminder @Wheeled Warrior you said this. Shit take. You deserve to take shit for it
Triggered are you?

Well I stand my ground on this comment.

I missed a keyword though that seems to have triggered you off "some"

It's quite obvious how "SOME" older generation are racist and stuck in their ways.

I'm sure you have a few family members that will fall under this category. Jesus I'm sure most of us do.

Meth

Staff member
Anyhoo...

Lydia Ko, what a legend in the bonafide sense of the word. She just loves playing for NZ and winning medals. To think she's been in the top 3 in three consecutive Olympics, is insane. It's also ridiculous to think she's 27, and will likely retire before 30.

To me, her winning that gold, when she's not really been competing week to week, shows that she's lost the love of the tour grind. She has no more goals to seek. Money means nothing to her now. But a gold did, and by hell she showed how clutch she is when she wants something. I absolutely loved seeing her on the podium.

absolutely. What a special Kiwi. Goes to show you don’t have to be born here to be the best of here

Latest posts