What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Origin

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nicho can't train apparently and Madge said thats the number 1 thing he needs. I can't see how those two things work. For us this Thursday he could play which is why I think Madge has done this.
Well, someone's flinging bull poo I suppose.

Peach & Apricot

Juniors
I actually rate Lomax but I’d definitely have picked Burton at centre. The bench is weird but I’d say McInnes is likely to move into the front row at some point to accommodate Yeo who will play 13? Young isn’t a middle and neither is Olakau’atu. QLD are gonna steamroll them imo.

McInnes in the front row is crazy.

I’m getting sick of Nicho giving interviews 24/7 talking about how last years origin affected him and how he is ready for it this year. Man just needs to start walking the walk and stay out of the media.

Agreed.

All he is doing is putting more doubt in his mind by constantly going back to it.

Talk in the present Nicho and actions speak louder than words.

My biggest worry with Nicho is he’s starting to get a lot more regular leg injuries and niggles. Hope he can get a better run with everything at the back end of the season.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Nicho sitting out training.

Someone tell me how this works out well for the sharks in any way shape or form?

Nicho sitting out training.

Someone tell me how this works out well for the sharks in any way shape or form?

Or how does it help NSW?

If you can’t train with the team from the get go I don’t see the point in being picked.

Also having training up in the Blue Mountains in the cold as opposed to at Coogee where they normally would have their camp wouldn’t help either.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I don’t get it - not a fan of A Johns or Freddy’s gang: but he would be burning over Nico inclusion and he’s right. If he ain’t 100% now, how will he cop the barrage next week

ragzouken

Juniors
Thought it was said in the article and media was only there for 15? Do we take what these clowns say as verbatim? Wouldn’t the coach be keeping a lid on things regardless?

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Or how does it help NSW?

If you can’t train with the team from the get go I don’t see the point in being picked.

Also having training up in the Blue Mountains in the cold as opposed to at Coogee where they normally would have their camp wouldn’t help either.
I don’t care about NSW. Or QLD or Origin.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Thought it was said in the article and media was only there for 15? Do we take what these clowns say as verbatim? Wouldn’t the coach be keeping a lid on things regardless?
NEVER! It's a hard thing to get across though. SOO is the opening of duck season Everybody lies

Frenzy.

Immortal
HAHAHAHA

Angus Crichton and Brian To'o interviewed and just shown on 360

Crichton said Nicho sat out

To'o said he was out there running around. No calf skins. looking good.

Duck season

roboshark

Coach
@roboshark what do you think of the chosen referee?
Absolutely disgusting. Is it any wonder people are disillusioned with the game. This maggot is THE WORST ref in the games history by daylight. How many games each week are controversial that involve this clown. Wtf is going on. Seriously. Wtaf is going on. Am i the only one that can see it. And if anyone says yes they are lieing. This bloke is a cancer on the game. .......

Joke

Weaponhead

Coach
Absolutely disgusting. Is it any wonder people are disillusioned with the game. This maggot is THE WORST ref in the games history by daylight. How many games each week are controversial that involve this clown. Wtf is going on. Seriously. Wtaf is going on. Am i the only one that can see it. And if anyone says yes they are lieing. This bloke is a cancer on the game. .......

Joke
Come on Robo, don't talk in riddles. Tell us what you really think.

shaggs

Coach
If I was origin coach, I’d be bringing a stack of knee braces and slings and ankle boots.

Get the media at training for 15 minutes and parade the stars all bandaged up

fizman

Bench

Joke
Robo, I am with you Brother! The 2017 Quarter Final against the Cowboys was blatant cheating - Cowboys never were on side, he just looked across and laughed while our blokes got frustrated and lost the plot. I remember Dancing Gums received a $30k and Paul Crawley was scared for his life when I told him to write about the Refereeing performance that day.

bluefox68

Staff member
My biggest concern is that he seems to referee for the favourite (the media’s favourite?) to win.