What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

DJDL

Bench
That Tigers vs Warriors game was bloody terrible. They are hardly first grade standard.
Warriors were lucky, Tigers were the better side but just couldn't hold the ball to save themselves.
And why oh why did the ref not go to the bunker for that Leilua try???? That was truly baffling, and why didn't the bunker whisper in his ear???

I don't think they can. They can only check once a try has been awarded whether it was legit or not. In running play they can only check for acts of foul play, I think.

The whole system gets more laughable each season.

I don't think they can. They can only check once a try has been awarded whether it was legit or not. In running play they can only check for acts of foul play, I think.

The whole system gets more laughable each season.

the Fact he, the ref, didn’t even see fit to check it was bizarre. That’s what I’m talking about

DJDL

Bench
Yeah I saw it. It’s really inexcusable that he didn’t send it up.

How hard is it? Award no try, then refer it.

I do kind of feel for the Tigers on that one.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Benji and Cronk wanking on about the knights and how good they look , they beat a off color Roosters and only beat the Tigers 26/4 last week , hope the Panthers reem them good and proper , put their lives into perspective .

R-15-3

Bench
Braily is going to have a field day next week running from hooker, knights look very slow around marker.

Weaponhead

Coach
Dog shot from Barnett. Sent off with a forearm to the jaw of a player without the ball. Long holiday coming.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Knights aren’t a bad side at all. Penrith missing a few players granted but they’ve looked alright today

wtf was Barnett thinking

Weaponhead

Coach
Knights aren’t a bad side at all. Penrith missing a few players granted but they’ve looked alright today

wtf was Barnett thinking
They are better drilled than they have been. Clifford has improved a lot. On paper their spine is trash but they are effective.

Barnett has always been a bit mad but that shot was terrible. He will get plenty.

DJDL

Bench
Geesus how did we lose to Canberra. They are putrid

When you can’t get your hands on the ball for the first 30 minutes you’ll struggle against anyone.

They did well to hang in as long as they did and end up hitting the front.