What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2022

SharkShocked

Bench
If we continue to go all in on the live by sword die by sword. Just as easily see us out in two weeks.

Need a bit of maturity at times. Would like to see it.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
If we continue to go all in on the live by sword die by sword. Just as easily see us out in two weeks.

Need a bit of maturity at times. Would like to see it.
Exactly the point I’m making. Don’t make it easy for refs to swing the 50/50s to impact the result. No mercy.

DJDL

Bench
f**k Griffo, resign Sharon. The Stains need Sharon.

Pretty sure that's a done deal, Quigs. He had a player option for next year, provided he played a certain number of games.
He passed that number last week and I'm sure I saw a headline this week saying he had exercised the option.

Not a hard choice for him, I would imagine, when there is no one else looking to sign him.

Happy times.

Quigs

Immortal
Thanks DJDL. I was watching and laughing during most of the Stains game. I took note of the workload idiot Maguire was doing compared to the lazy log Sharon. The difference in the tackles and the desperation levels. Like, I mean does he ever do a kick off return ...... ever.

Yeah the Stains definitely need Woodsy for another year. I mean to say where else can you buy a bollard for that price in the NRL.

DJDL

Bench
Yeah I don't think ole Sharon would rack up too many points on the VB Hard Earned Index from week to week.
Maybe if they tally his output for the season he might have a number somewhere approaching that of a prop's numbers for one game.

Honestly, his lack of effort in defense is astounding.
There was one point yesterday where one of the Donkeys' outside backs was being tackled by some other Dragon low, and Sharon up top. Whoever it was forged another 5 metres or more downfield while Shazza just held on with minimal effort to stop his progress.

I'm so glad he has moved on.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
f**ken Stains were carrying on like they'd won the comp after the game yesterday. Talk about setting a low bar. Says it all when a club legend and best and fairest 2 years running bailed to experience playing some footy in September.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Tigers a chance of having 100 put on them. Canberra didn’t score in last 9 minutes at 42-0

chewsta

First Grade
Canberra up 42-0 at half time.
Tigers are in this, right up to the eyebrows!
Come on Tiges, go out on a high!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tigers to put on 100 unanswered points to play the Boncos in to the semis.

Tamou to kick 16 out of 16 to convert all 16 of Ofahenguae's tries.

Austin Diaz to get 4 field goals.

Why? Because Diaz must play!!

Latest posts