What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Just seen Annesley explain it, what a waffle, you can't distract a player he said.
He claimed a player jumped just as kick taken.
Then at end said if red had pulled it up, we would have been dealing with much bigger issue today, so that means they will do nothing.
No wonder people don't understand the rules, they change them each week.

There is also a rule when taking a penalty kick you must attempt to get it not say kick it cross field.

I think we might have been involved with that one under Rick and Covell took a penalty shot

Quicksilver

Bench
I reckon you could get rid of that genuine attempt at goal rule. Would be entertaining to have the possibility of a cross field kick for the winger

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Tipped broncos in this one but looks like I’m gonna be robbed with Reynolds doing his knee.

Generalzod

Immortal
I made a point in the game day thread that if lowly placed teams played the same way the Storm and Broncos played tonight we all be complaining about the standard of the game.

Quigs

Immortal
It is an ongoing saga that Reynolds and his leg.

I wonder how many games he will get through this season.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
'Dogs vs Roosters. Battle of the crash test dummies. 3 out of the game with crippled heads and a send off.
'Dogs winning 20-0

The knights must be running hands together
They have Roosters next Thursday 11 day standown no Tedesco, Walker will be ruled out, Dom Young suspended.
And still 40 to go

R-15-3

Bench
Love seeing the roosters get smashed but would be f**ken amazing to see them somehow come back and beat the dogs

R-15-3

Bench
Surprised it’s taken 5 games for Curran to cop a HIA
* he passed somehow

Last edited:

Latest posts