What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

bluefox68

Staff member
Thought I’d start a new thread for this…

Parra / Dogs game - seems slower than other games in Rd. 1. Ref not penalising players for holding down in the ruck.

Hmmmm! I guess no one interested in "other Games " ? I thought panters were Insipid in attack , only threat was their nuggety Winger! Storm ? well showed some resilience , Interesting to see how they go against strong opposition with Munster back. Didnt see any threat from that game to sharks.
Canberra ? Thought both sides poor there too.

Parra dogs ? This is a yardstick for what ?

Hmmmm! I guess no one interested in "other Games " ? I thought panters were Insipid in attack , only threat was their nuggety Winger! Storm ? well showed some resilience , Interesting to see how they go against strong opposition with Munster back. Didnt see any threat from that game to sharks.

Parra dogs ? This is a yardstick for what
The other games for this round were spread over three different threads.
Look and ye shall find

Chimp

Bench
I thought the Dragons looked half decent to be fair, although the Titans were a rabble.
Their forwards ran hard and straight, their backs got through plenty of grunt work, and their defence looked organised.
Flannoball 101 - I doubt they’ll be the passive whipping boys we’ve come to know and love unfortunately.
I can see players like Sua, Suli, Bird and the fat prop that goes alright anyway (can’t remember his name - think they call him blocker) thriving under Flanno - get em fit, make em rip in. Rugby League is the most simple game in the world at times, especially early in the season, and that’s the type of rugby Flanno does well.

SharkShocked

Bench
I have noticed they haven't pulled up anyone for a lacking effort to play the ball with the foot this year thus far.

There have been plenty of shockers already.

Guess they are too worried about their usual blitzkreig on some random interpretation or enforcement.

This year it's the leg pull once held is called.

Happy for Flanagan - he’s been wandering in the wilderness for years and found his way into a clearing, just a shame it’s with the Dragons.
I think the local derby is going to have a lot more spice to it this year and going forward with the Flanno’s at the Drag Queens.

Can’t wait to see them get smashed!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have noticed they haven't pulled up anyone for a lacking effort to play the ball with the foot this year thus far.

There have been plenty of shockers already.

Guess they are too worried about their usual blitzkreig on some random interpretation or enforcement.

This year it's the leg pull once held is called.
I think Stake called this during the Vegas games.

The PTBs have been a joke. Back to the days of "looking like you are making the effort to touch the ball with the foot"

PTB speeds are up.

DJDL

Bench

Parra dogs ? This is a yardstick for what ?

Mediocrity.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Dolphins lack class in the halves, this is why Bennett wanted Dykes and Trindall.
That news re Tom Gilbert is bad never wish that on anyone.
ACL on knee can't operate blood clot on lung, back at least 3 months

Stake Removed

First Grade
The cat just threw that pass yards forward, he did learn something trying to play in the NFL.
This game is bad non existent defence

shadowboxer

First Grade
Absolute shat show - Casey Badger FMD.
On the dolphins: how the Magic Round fiasco occurred last year for us is a dead set mystery. They are dead set shot ducks.
NRL wanting another 2 teams in comp has to be a long term view, current state of play ain’t good.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Absolute shat show - Casey Badger FMD.
On the dolphins: how the Magic Round fiasco occurred last year for us is a dead set mystery. They are dead set shot ducks.
NRL wanting another 2 teams in comp has to be a long term view, current state of play ain’t good.
I think Feldt scored that. Is Beaver in the box?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
One must keep an eye on the opposition.

South's are lazy. Brooks compliments that team that beat them easy.
Broncos resigning young blokes who were terrible, Rooster always solid.
Warriors were good, we were better.
Knights have a mug coach, Raiders always put in.
Storm never lose round one, Panthers miss API more than ever.
Bulldogs lol, so Shyte. Parra the same as last year.
Titans cannot defend f**king joke that coach, Saints even Flanno Jnr looked good.
Bennett is done, long year for those lads, Cowboys strong start.

Latest posts