What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Tiger Shark

Bench
All those clubs would have Bennett as first option.

I could actually see, it would be massive call if Titans sacked Des this year, but I could our assistant Josh Hannay getting the job.

Absolutely zero chance Hasler gets fired after a year, especially with that team and that halfback. They’ll give him some time.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Not a fan of either team but Newcastle can suck it. Seriously not sure how they didn’t get em at the end. Lame.
Reffing was crap for both sides so Coach Obrein carry on was unwarranted. His talk of the crowd booing the final decision at the ref, nah mate, they are booing you. Then back tracking and saying that whinging won’t change anything…. He’s taking to himself in the mirror

Last edited:

jc155776

Coach
Jennings trying to use his kids as human shields running out with them for his 300th. Straight out of the Roxy playbook that one.

DJDL

Bench
Pharque the Dogs need some halves.
They’re actually playing ok, but have absolutely nothing doing in attack unless it’s Kikau trampling people.

I’ve thought it all year, and I’m more convinced by the day, if they need Hutchison there for his talk he should be doing it from 6
Sexton to 7.
Burton left centre, Xerri right.
Crighton to fullback.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I also have a theory.

I reckon that little Scottish fill in hooker, who is actually a half, is destined for the 7 jersey

Frenzy.

Immortal
These modern 'Dogs have got the mongrel about them.

My cunova winger list has Kiraz on the to be considered list now LOL