What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Ozzi_78

First Grade
This is going like a sharks are favourites kind of game. Big crowd at home and failing to a shit team.

roboshark

Coach
I see Clark Griswald was a sharks junior. Wonder if any good

Surely he will know if Wally world is open at least

Frenzy.

Immortal
I see Clark Griswald was a sharks junior. Wonder if any good

Surely he will know if Wally world is open at least
Where have you been Robo? This kid was always touted as yet another "next big thing". In here included.

Anyway. He's been great at weight for age. This is Group 1 footy now though.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
If Foran the best they got to kick field goals. He. Was. So. SLOW. To. Get. The. Ball. On. His. Foot.

If Foran the best they got to kick field goals. He. Was. So. SLOW. To. Get. The. Ball. On. His. Foot.
And not deep enough by about 5-10m.
I couldn't believe how close he was to the ruck. Even worse considering he could have thrown the ball over given their proximity.to the goal posts.

fizman

Bench
Boys, take a look at Desmond and Ricky's Press Conferences - they truly are a highlight of the week.

I would love to see the NRL have the courage to let the Pressers be open slather.

Boys, take a look at Desmond and Ricky's Press Conferences - they truly are a highlight of the week.

I would love to see the NRL have the courage to let the Pressers be open slather.
Would be a thing of beauty. Imagine Bellamy in there throwing one of his tantys