What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Frenzy.

Immortal
Boys, I was coming in to offer my “misogynistic” comments about the poor quality of this game, but you have it covered.

I do not believe that she is up to NRL standard - most of her energy is spent trying to keep up with the pace of the game, I would say she is getting back about 7 or 8 metres.

Before we know it, the NRL will build a Badger statue for Refereeing 50 matches.

Give me strength!
I seem to recall that was one reason she was recently dropped.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes my chin wags the ring neck parrot with a whistle has returned.
Normally have no problem ignoring audio when watching games however.............

I will never forgive you for drawing my attention to the Beaver who thinks she's a Badger.

Add 2 ruptured, bleeding and infected ear drums to my list of ailments. All that in 50 minutes

FMFFJJ

Frenzy.

Immortal
Wasn't it only 2 weeks Annesley in his weekly defend the refs chat say there was an error not sin binning a hip dropper and all hip drops should be binned?

Casey seems to have forgotten.

The hip drop she lets Sezer stay on the field.

She made Burton
moves his kick at global closer infield, makes another move the tap..
What is it with her everything has to be on a spot, closer enough is good enough 😜

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dismissive bitch.

Bateman was being appropriate in trying to talk to her then. The BWTTSAB just goes all school ma'am on him.

Last edited:

Weaponhead

Coach
She has ruined the game and lost control. Players don't respect her but know they will slaughtered if they don't toe the line. NRL is negligent picking her.

Belinda Sharp is OK.

This will test Benji will be say anything about her in press conference.

She can't keep up with the game.
You can get away with that if you have been a ref for years at top level and know how to control it she is slow and out of her depth