What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Does Holly Wheeler know the Spadge is in the bunker? Pointless trying to get a crusher penalty from that onion

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade
In and out of the game whilst gardening, but man the colour combo of black white and blue has to have some voodoo about it. Plenty of errors, Parra really push the envelope in crappy play at times.
good game to walk away with the point s

Frenzy.

Post Whore
In and out of the game whilst gardening, but man the colour combo of black white and blue has to have some voodoo about it. Plenty of errors, Parra really push the envelope in crappy play at times.
good game to walk away with the point s
They are soft colours. Literally and historically. No team has ever been a force playing in a jersey when the primary colour is a pastel. This is why whenever we run out in a black jersey I like it. I also prefer chevrons to all the shitty iterations of stripes the sharks have. Why do the teams use Chevrons? Because V is for Victory.

Come at me haters.

bluefox68

Staff member
They are soft colours. Literally and historically. No team has ever been a force playing in a jersey when the primary colour is a pastel. This is why whenever we run out in a black jersey I like it. I also prefer chevrons to all the shitty iterations of stripes the sharks have. Why do the teams use Chevrons? Because V is for Victory.

Come at me haters.
I’ve always preferred black, but, yeah, not too many agree…