What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - OTHER GAMES 2024

DJDL

First Grade
Well that was a pleasure to watch the dogs get hammered last night. Both the media and the dogs supporters needed to have a reality check. Now to cheer hard for the Eels today. Just for the giggles of seeing the Goons miss the semis yet again. The Donkey will beat the Fins then get torn a new one by the storm next week. Knoughts to jag 8th spot.

I’m on the Dargons.
I want the Eels to get the spoon.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Listening and part watching whilst working, you’d think by Ruan Sims that the titans were pumping the sharks. But it was the other way round.
Well done team.

Eion

First Grade
Got a bit crash playish there for a while. But looked pretty warm up there. Massive effort to go 6-0. Next best streak in the NRLW was 4 or 5. Literally Best. Team. Ever

Quicksilver

Bench
Well that was a pleasure to watch the dogs get hammered last night. Both the media and the dogs supporters needed to have a reality check. Now to cheer hard for the Eels today. Just for the giggles of seeing the Goons miss the semis yet again. The Donkey will beat the Fins then get torn a new one by the storm next week. Knoughts to jag 8th spot.

I like watching that Knights coach (the don't you know who I am guy) do poorly.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Listening and part watching whilst working, you’d think by Ruan Sims that the titans were pumping the sharks. But it was the other way round.
Well done team.
Isn't she a Sharks assistant coach? She's involved somehow I'm sure. So, it's better she doesn't show bias isn't it? I mean, we don't want to call her Brandy

Those Dargons.
I don't know why Flanno wants to keep Hunt he makes a mistake and drops his head, wrong example for a captain to set.
He should try to move him for another half, end of next year he is off contract no bargaining tool.
Will just have cash