What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Players spotted

The Dodger

First Grade
Saw seu seu, de gois and misi at the okoberfest on saturday at fairfield markets.
they were having a drink with a goup of people.
there was another guy there, not sure if he was from toyota cup side.

walked past and screamed out "go you sharks!".
i think they were a bit surprised to see a sharks supporter way out at fairfield.

either that or they thought i was taking the mickey out of them.

coolumsharkie

Referee
They were probably suprised that someone actually would yell that out after the way we got flogged in the last game.

sharks8601

Juniors
i spoke to misi for a few minutes
he was happy with signing on for another year
upset how the year finished though
he is a great bloke
degwah looked like a home boy

Last edited:

Tucky

Juniors
i spoke to misi for a few minutes
he was happy with signing on for another year
upset how the year finished though
he is a great bloke
degwah looked like a home boy
Glad Misi is staying. He tried his ring out all year for us when he had the opportunity.

Since 73

First Grade
Noddy spotted in a replay of the Storm shellacking putting up a bomb even the fastest chasers had no hope of contesting.

newman

First Grade
Mods please lock this thread.
Player spotting threads are pathetic. The guys are entitled to go out in public, particularly in the off season, and not have their moves tracked on the net.

The Dodger

First Grade
geez relax newman.

its not like i was paparazzi taking photos and and invading their space.

its not a big deal, the mods can lock it if they like.

spider

Coach
i think its all good newms

there is no stalking involved, just the normal spotting of some who are in the public eye

lizziebra

Juniors
We often have Sharks players at my Aunts restaurant in Miranda. Adam Peek is awesome! David Simmons, Brett Kearney... Weve also had like Sonny Bill eat their often, and Mark O'Meley's wife often rings in for an order :)

Quigs

Immortal
Gary Stewart visited the Pine Beach Hotel last Christmas.. I had a yack with him.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Eion

First Grade
We often have Sharks players at my Aunts restaurant in Miranda. Adam Peek is awesome! David Simmons, Brett Kearney... Weve also had like Sonny Bill eat their often, and Mark O'Meley's wife often rings in for an order :)
You should have slipped a few razorblades in simmo's cornbread...

Vossy

Bench
last thursday spotted tony puletua getting some takeaway from the shops across the road from my work, not as big as i thought he was, apparently he comes into my work regularly

Frenzy.

Immortal

So someone who looks like Sonny Bill ate someones often? What's an often when it's not an adverb?

Weird English about these days.