What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT:Raiders

Stake Removed

First Grade
Well they are shot no Ricky magic for them the collapse is complete down 26-6 Eages at half time will be 0-4 after this.

Salary cap issues, high profile players have been dropped.

They lived by the clap, and now the clap has control of them

snout

First Grade
The beginning of the end for Sticky?

When you start bagging your players in pressos..losing the dressing room aint far away.

Uses the word soft about a dozen times and the 'crap they dished up.'

Go stick.

fizman

Bench
I think he will get sacked and head over to Rugby Union - possibly even Head Coach of the Brumbies.

Stake Removed

First Grade
The Raiders have a motza of players off contract this year, we are short one big bopper, i wonder if we could get one of there's for remainder of season

Marchad

Juniors
Well they are shot no Ricky magic for them the collapse is complete down 26-6 Eages at half time will be 0-4 after this.

Salary cap issues, high profile players have been dropped.

They lived by the clap, and now the clap has control of them
They must of caught a dose of that penicillin resistant clap that is going around.

Seriously he farked up bad thinking Paul Vaughan was only a third string prop to him.

Paul Vaughan shits on Junior Paulo & that other fat Shyte he kept instead.

Wighton is not a full back he’s a damn good Centre and Cotric would also be awesome in the centres.

B J Leilua isn’t anything like the 2016 form anymore and there goal kicking Centre is a liability in defence big time.

Now with no Hodgson he has no forwards that can be creative with the ball. All very easy to read.

Vaughan also thought moving away from certain influences here would be better for him.

They are an awfully coached, soft and irrelevant club.

One prelim in the nrl era.
Sad

myrrh ken

First Grade
I think something happened off field with vaughan. He was their best but they dumped him to reserve grade.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeh, he played 2 great games.....Not

That’s why I can’t have him I’m out team, 2 monumental f**kups cost his team.

Worried he will do it to us, instead of for us.