What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Roosters

Ausguy

Coach
I dunno why I'm biting Panda. This clown is a troll and nothing more. He's famous for trolling rubbish in the NRL forum. He used to be obsessed with Mitchell Pearce. It's a real weakness of the LU forums, the amount of genuine trolls and how free a reign they are given.

That's how I got in trouble.

Feej

First Grade
Seriously, a roosters fan accusing another team of buying players from other clubs and not developing their own? Now I've seen everything...

carinashark

First Grade
Roosters will win a few at first but fade , new coach, SBW not as fast, crap halves and a few players with a 'history'.Also coaches know the targets in that team. Maybe the eight at best.

carinashark

First Grade
Pearce would need to improve a lot from last year. Maloney will have his second year in the bigtime with a new pack and coach?
But every team is a danger if we dont turn up and we have lost the gloss if Gibbs is out for eight weeks.
And the Storm not makeing the finals, forget it, that goes for the Dogs as well. They will be there.

Card Shark

Immortal
It's great to hear so much pre- season hype about the roosters - there is no way they are flying under the radar.

With hype comes pressure & other teams wanting to knock them off. I'm not so sure they'll have the big year many are predicting. If they make the 8, it will be a good achievement from where they have come.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
If he's fit, Campese will be SOO five eighth.

Lozza spills tadpoles over him.

Can only hope Campo stays fit this year. Kinda hoping Lozza rates the Sharks as he did last year (predicted 16th)......less sharks involved in origin the better.Although our draw around origin time shits on last year. (2 byes & Broncs before respective games)

carinashark

First Grade
Agree let give the SSO hype a miss this year, we must stay healthy. And on hype , this time last it was all Tigers and Benji. It can all fall away so easy.

webShark

Yeh but nothing like the Roosters.

I hate the Roosters as much as anyone but dont think its hype. SBW,Maloney and Jennings would be regarded as gun signings if you only landed one of them. They got 3 plus O'Donnell. Emergence of young players like Cordner,Scheck and Evans means they have a Top 4 side. Bit of experience with Mini and good halves. Who said they have crap halves? I am no fan of Pierce but outside Manly I reckon it is the best half pairing. Only Storm or Broncs within Cooey.

Latest posts