What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot: Sad Day

carcharias

Immortal
I thought I was seeing things but yetserday it was confirmed.

The greatest ( and funniest ) piece's of graffiti to have ever been seen around these parts has been removed.

Now I am not pro-graffiti at all in fact I loathe all it stands for.

This one was clever , funny and very well done.

I am of course talking of the dolphins jumping into the chilli tuna tin of the highway heading bewteen loftus and Sutherland.

Squae

Juniors
Yep agreed,

That is some quality graffiti.

When did they get rid of it???

I hope they didnt just spray over thetop of it, and at least removed it 100%

Quint

Juniors
There are some quite funny graffiti around..
I remember one painted on a cement retaining wall on the Highway in 4 foot hi lettering somewhere up the Blue Mountains .
"Humpty was pushed'
I found it funny anyway...

Frailty

First Grade
Some graffiti is very good... When it is Graffiti art, such as the stuff as by Banksy based in the UK.

Tags and sh*t are disgusting though.

There is a very good piece of Graffiti (i can't remember the exact location), but it is of a homeless person holding a sign that says "I don't want money, I want CHANGE".

Quint

Juniors
Someone Tagged My letterbox not long after we moved in to our new house..
It was a rusty old letterbox we were getting a new one soon anyhow so I wrote under the tag 'Is Gay'.
2 days later my Letterbox was gone!:shock::lol:

newman

First Grade
Thats fkn bullsh*t Carch.

There is a very good piece of Graffiti (i can't remember the exact location), but it is of a homeless person holding a sign that says "I don't want money, I want CHANGE".
I think that is a Banksy stencil. My Mrs wants to get it tattooed. I say BACKPIECE!

chewsta

First Grade
I just had this one emailed to me.
found it quite funny too.

Attachments

• creative.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 57

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
oh wow , look at me I wrote something clever on a wall. f**king graffiti merkins.
Get a job, get some income & rent a billboard if its that clever, dole bludging farkwits.

floating pie

Juniors
In the park where my daughter plays, a group of pre-pubescent boys with rats tails decided to tag all the shiny new play equipment.

They wrote on the bench: 'Top Ryde Boyz', and I really wanted to write 'love their jerk circle' after it, but didn't want to stoop to their level.

That tuna can in front of the dolphins was great.

cb4

First Grade
There are some quite funny graffiti around..
I remember one painted on a cement retaining wall on the Highway in 4 foot hi lettering somewhere up the Blue Mountains .
"Humpty was pushed'
I found it funny anyway...

thats gone too