What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Sharks in England

ali

Bench
wittyfan said:
He's struggling for game time in a competition vastly inferior to the NRL.

Plus his hair is too short for my liking.

He'll be fine eventually, probably carve up from bench hooker. But I can't see him getting much of a go at 7. Briers is a fine player when he wants to be and if Chris Bridge settles down he'll cememt the 6 jersey. Sully's only hope of a halves spot is if Bridge does something a bit naughty. He's talented, but a little out of control from what I hear.

Sharkie™

Juniors
yeh i cant see him getting a start, he is destined to continue his dominence of the bench hooker role.,LOL...well i shouldnt laugh, i laugh cause he wants that start so bad and every club says yes we want u for the starting side and then bang after 2 games he gets the royal screw job and is straight back to the bench.

JasonE

Bench
I've got that game Widnes v Leigh on DVD, Peachey did some good things and it was a bloody tough hard game. The standard was a lot higher than people would imagine.

Nutley still has a high workrate but hasn't made any impact at all so far.

Quigs

Immortal
wittyfan said:
I'm sure Sully will come home one day soon. :(

I've got FIFTY at 3 to 1 to say he won't

But you got to know when to hold them,

Know when to fold em,

0-top5.jpg

Cheers
Quigs

Latest posts