What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Sharks in England

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Some articles

PeacheyWidnes1.jpg

PeacheyWidnes2.jpg

Go Peach!

Fond of a footy cliche or two those journos aren't they?

They really take old fashioned journalism by the scruff of the neck.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Sheros los Deros said:
Go Peach!

Fond of a footy cliche or two those journos aren't they?

They really take old fashioned journalism by the scruff of the neck.

My word they are. Good to see Peach up to his usual sleight of hand though. Bit of a waste, he's far too good for that comp IMO.

ali

Bench
We'll see. NL1 looks a lot stronger this year, but Widnes is probably the strongest NL team on paper i've ever seen.

Though they wont play any teams as weak as Blackpool when the season proper gets underway. Blackpool will probably finish in the bottom 3 or 4 of NL2.

But NL1 will be tight. Besides for relegated Leigh, Hull KR will be pretty strong, Whitehaven were runners up last year and Halifax came home pretty well last year. So it wont be all smooth sailing for Widnes.

BTW, good to see the Kenyan getting a hatrick.

Sharkie™

Juniors
those pictures hurt, like im happy they are doing well but they should be wearing the black white and blue. but i guess im living in the past and should look to the future.

fizman

Bench
The picture with Nutley against St Helens, I would LOVE to see us in that playing strip with sky blue to replace the orange.

ghoti

Bench
fizman said:
The picture with Nutley against St Helens, I would LOVE to see us in that playing strip with sky blue to replace the orange.
You mean the one with Tiger stripes down the arm? Makes sense...?

St.Seahawksl

Juniors
SHARK-SPURS said:
I think Nutleys going to dominate in England

Dominate what? Danny Nutley was average when he played for Warrington and Cas have put him on mega money to lead their pack, allegedly GB£150,000 a season, he was anonymous against St.Helens the other week and did nothing to make me change my opinion of him when he played for Warrington.

How he ever got a game at origin level was beyond me.

Sharkie™

Juniors
he was great when he played for the sharks, obviously his heart isnt in it when he plays in england, he is there for the $$$$$$$$ nothing more nothing less.

ali

Bench
ShArKsMaN said:
he was great when he played for the sharks, obviously his heart isnt in it when he plays in england, he is there for the $$$$$$$$ nothing more nothing less.

Like they all are. Every player goes to England for the money and they are all old. :roll: Remember we signed him because of his form at Wire.

Stumbled across Wire vs Hull last night. Brent Grose was looking pretty good for Wire. The commentators said Sullivan only played 3 minutes last week, due to poor form in round 1. I was watching for roughly the last half and hour of this game, and he didn't come on until about 7 minutes to go. (I think he may have had an earlier stint though). He's benched due to good form of Mark Gleeson at hooker (Martin's brother) and the good form of Lee Briers and Chris Bridge in the halves. Briers has now kicked 48 field goals in first grade. What a freak!

wittyfan

Referee
He's struggling for game time in a competition vastly inferior to the NRL.

Plus his hair is too short for my liking.

Sharkie™

Juniors
HAHAHAHA k, i had a feeling he would crash and burn....how long before he tries to return to OZ. i hope tevita latu and kinga have a really got interchange thing happening and have the most dominent hooker combination in the nrl.

Latest posts