What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Socceroos v Germany Tonight

Suitman

Post Whore
I'll be up watching.
My biggest fear is getting absolutely trounced...............6-0 or something.
I'll be happy with a 2-0 loss tbh.
Brazil beat us by that score last time and we still qualified for the next stage.

BTW, Germany haven't lost a group stage match since 1986.

Suity

Who cares?

Bunch of pansies falling over when someone sneezes.

Wank, wank, wank, world game my arse. No one gives a crap about soccer in Australia except for a few days every 4 years. Try hard, poofy, wannabe English wankers.

jk13

First Grade
poofy? i thought ricky martin put this sport back on the manly map with his throbbing latin beats...

fish eel

Immortal
Ballack is out and Germany are historically slow starters. A draw isn't out of the question. I'm thinking of going down to the local German club to watch it dressed in green and gold :crazy:. If it looks like we are going to win I will just leave early.

Germany being slow starters biggest myth ever.

They always win first up

spartan2153

Juniors
Who cares?

Wank, wank, wank, world game my arse. No one gives a crap about soccer in Australia except for a few days every 4 years. Try hard, poofy, wannabe English wankers.

Hey hollywood idiot.

What you see every 4 years is what rugby league & afl dream about. All i know is when australia made the rugby league world cup final no one gave 2 flying hoots. Australia make the second round & they closeed down george street in the city that morning.

This is the problem as much as i luv league its small potato's. Soccer is only really beginning & averages just under league.

Someone

Bench
Who cares?

Actually, this isnt too far wide of the mark.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I like watching soccer but it would be much better if they could get rid of the diving. Sometimes it really is laughable.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im off to Darling harbour in a few hours to watch the game on the big screen there with a couple of mates. Contemplating just wearing my short sleeved eels jersey (with jeans and shoes), but I reckon it would be a wee cold for that id imagine :D

Socceroos 2-1

Talking about diving, That 2nd goal from Korea vs Greence. The bloke could have easily dived and acted like a goose like a lot of the european countries do, but he ploughes on and scores a scorcher

Suitman

Post Whore
Who cares?

The inevitable jealous ignorant tosser rears it's ugly head.
If it wasn't you HJ, it would have been someone else.

Suity

benoir91

Juniors
Im off to Darling harbour in a few hours to watch the game on the big screen there with a couple of mates. Contemplating just wearing my short sleeved eels jersey (with jeans and shoes), but I reckon it would be a wee cold for that id imagine :D

Socceroos 2-1

Talking about diving, That 2nd goal from Korea vs Greence. The bloke could have easily dived and acted like a goose like a lot of the european countries do, but he ploughes on and scores a scorcher

:lol: I'm heading down to darling harbour now, wearing full body skins, a singlet, 2 t-shirts, a jumper and 2 jackets lol

bartman

Immortal
I reckon if Germany were serious they could put 8 goals through us tonight.

But since it's the first game and essentially a warm up for the Germans (we'll be seen as the weakest game in the group), it could be a bit closer.

eels_fan

First Grade
We don't deserve to win but that missed hand ball and soft red card of cahill completely rubbed out any chance we had of pulling off a miracle

WA Eel

Juniors
Other than Emerton and Wilkshire, I don't think any of the Socceroos matched it with their German opponent. Outplayed all over the park. 4 - 0 a fair reflection of the game I think.

Latest posts