What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Tahu

People's thoughts on what Andrew Voss mentioned on the footy show last night? Rumours that T is considering coming back to rugby league.

Im going to church on Sunday morning - time to start praying for T's second coming to Parra!

hindy111

Post Whore
i dont want tahu back
he is too injury prone-Plus wont be long ebfore we produce anothr good back-We need forwards and halve not backs

Gronk

Staff member
People's thoughts on what Andrew Voss mentioned on the footy show last night? Rumours that T is considering coming back to rugby league.

Im going to church on Sunday morning - time to start praying for T's second coming to Parra!

He's done enough now in RU to get a nice contract in Europe or in Japan. Why would he take a 50% pay cut and play for us ?

strider

Post Whore
cos he lives near parra??? :lol:

yeah - no chance he'd come back ... but thats cool, I'd like to see Inu given the chance to develop at centre

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I heard he wanted to come back to Para, but I'd only take him if he played on the wing

Eelementary

Post Whore
I say this with all due respect...But anyone who wouldn't take him back if he wanted to come back to Parramatta is clinically insane.

The man is a legend on and off the field and having him in the side would add so much to the team it's not even funny.

thedux

Juniors
I say this with all due respect...But anyone who wouldn't take him back if he wanted to come back to Parramatta is clinically insane.

The man is a legend on and off the field and having him in the side would add so much to the team it's not even funny.

Yeah have to agree; it wouldn't matter who was wearing 7 if you had Inu, Hayne, Tahu and Grothe outside him it could be some bloke from the LC carpark for all it would matter...

Gronk

Staff member
Congrats to Tahu on making the Wallaby squad announced this morning. :clap: