What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Thats in Queensland! A step beyond a Monners

Which one is the beast??

Dog sex charges after videos allegedly found on woman’s phone

POLICE found more than they bargained for when checks of a woman’s phone for suspected drug trafficking unveiled a cache of dirty videos in which she allegedly had sex with a dog.

Jenna Louise Driscoll, 25, appeared in Brisbane Magistrates Court yesterday charged with trafficking, possession of a dangerous drug, two counts of possession of an item used in the commission of a crime, three counts of supplying and a further three counts of bestiality.

Defence lawyer Rachel Cavalli asked for her client to be granted bail, which was not opposed.

Police prosecutor Sergeant Scott Pearson asked for reporting conditions that required Driscoll to report to police once a week and reside at a unit at Enoggera in Brisbane’s northwest.

He said the drug trafficking involved Driscoll allegedly dealing cannabis to a group of friends.

Sgt Pearson said text messages revealed that on one occasion, Driscoll arranged for 4oz (113g) of cannabis to be sold for $1150.

He said on another, she sold 3oz (85g) for $900.

Police investigating the trafficking offence allegedly came across three videos on the woman’s phone that showed her having sex with a dog.

Magistrate John Costello granted bail and ordered Driscoll to appear in court again in December.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-on-womans-phone/story-fni0cx12-1227106789680

Wouldn't the fuzz need a warrant to search your phone as thoroughly as that?
With all the latest "scary terrorists" laws, if they can incarcerate you for a couple of weeks just on a 'suspicion', I guess the pricks would have no qualms about going through your mobile phone:x

chewsta

First Grade
Some merkins just aren't wired up right are they.
It's not like she would struggle to find a willing human.

Manfred Moore

Juniors
I have a daughter with Down Syndrome. She is a mad sharkies supporter and although she doesn't read this site - I do. Is it possible we could not use the word 'Monners' as in short for derogatory term Mongoloid?

Weaponhead

Coach
I have a daughter with Down Syndrome. She is a mad sharkies supporter and although she doesn't read this site - I do. Is it possible we could not use the word 'Monners' as in short for derogatory term Mongoloid?

I think the OP meant Monners as short for Monahan as in Joel Monahan.

Southern Shark

Juniors
It is not wrong to call the person in the videos a dog. Why not just name them. If their name happens to be Kent, Massoud, Hooper, Smith or Wilson then it should be written.
Stop hiding behind other species. Disgraceful. Own up to your exploits.

I think the OP meant Monners as short for Monahan as in Joel Monahan.

What Weapon said, Manfred.

Back on topic:

If this was indeed doggie style I have a question,
How big was her strap-on?

Pig Champion

Juniors
"But it was a good looking dog". Anyone who remembers an article from the leader in the '80's will understand.

coolumsharkie

Referee
"But it was a good looking dog". Anyone who remembers an article from the leader in the '80's will understand.

Ha, was just talking about this the other day. "It was a good looking dog and it looked like it needed some sex" Was the actual quote from my memory.

carcharias

Immortal
yes ...my mates and I still quote it regularly in conversation.

Peahurst south local....Lyle was his last name from memory.

Latest posts