What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Thurston arrested

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ben Elias on the ONE HD sports program said he had spoken to Thurstons manager, and he said if Thurston gets stripped of the cowboys captaincy, Thurston will quit the club

6. Quade
7. Jonathon

?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I don't think this is the first time Thurston has been in trouble. Might be good for him to have a fresh start at a new club.

boxhead

First Grade
Didn't he recently re-sign with them? There is no way the Cowboys would let him go, even if he asked for a release on emotional grounds; without him, they are wooden-spooners every single year and they know it.

eels bloke

Juniors
OK so next time the best player in the world gets arrested you'd prefer that the media say nothing. Hmmok

Here you go putting words in my mouth again, I didn't think the story was of great interest personally that's all. Chill out fella.

mrpwnd

Bench
Yes but he was given fair opportunity to pull his head in, but after 30 mins and laughing at the management and cops time after time, they cuffed him. Why defend a d!ckhead ?
Sure, the blokes a dickhead, but there are thousands of other lads and lasses all around Australia that do the same indiscretions, honestly i'd rather the police do a better job on them than try to look good arresting the dickhead that's more popular.
Always been an issue with the law seeming having a more watchful eye over celebrities rather than the the people that truly need to be handled by the law.
But whatever, at least I can have a good laugh over the news.

Latest posts