What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: US Election

Nutz

Bench
Trump is the only one who can sort those basket case European countries out
Biden could but I fear he's had too much botox to keep those eyes open.
Poor old bloke.
One day during a speech, he'll just stand there hoping they'll open and they won't and viewers will think he's asleep again.

Nutz

Bench
I almost feel like America deserves Trump as president.
Don't think the world does though.
I can't believe how a powerful country like the US can make fools of themselves by having a corrupt Trump and a Creepy Sleepy senile Biden as presidential candidates. They have 10s of thousands of politicians in the US and these two are the best they can come up with, or should I say buy.
When the world needs stability, it has these clowns representing the free world... or so they think.

sup42

Juniors
Sounds like one cult member died, another wounded. Claims that the gunman is dead, amidst rumor there were two shooters.
Most likely the so called second shooter was Trumps secret service detail shooting back.

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
Well, if the election wasn’t over, it is now.

Trump will streak home from here.

Meth

Staff member
Sounds like one cult member died, another wounded. Claims that the gunman is dead, amidst rumor there were two shooters.
Most likely the so called second shooter was Trumps secret service detail shooting back.

I’m not getting a strong ‘condemnation of violence’ vibe from this post, but I’ll assume the best.

tragic loss of one life at the hands of a deranged lunatic and it’s a good thing the secret service put him down before he claimed any more victims.

sup42

Juniors
I’m not getting a strong ‘condemnation of violence’ vibe from this post, but I’ll assume the best.

tragic loss of one life at the hands of a deranged lunatic and it’s a good thing the secret service put him down before he claimed any more victims.

Shooting people is wrong. Killing innocents in a crowd is wrong. The amount of hatred and violence that Trump has spawned in the U.S. was always going to stir up this type of reaction. It honestly surprises me it took so long for someone to try to take him out. Man I would never go anywhere near a US politician in public, talk about making yourself collateral damage to the millions of gun totting nut jobs that call themselves America.

There will be revenge attacks now, from the MAGA loonies, we all know it. My pick is Harris will be their number one target to ensure the a black female can never be President in a stepping in for Biden scenario.

The U.S. created this culture, they worship their right to bear arms under their constitution and the NRA take that to the bank.

It interests me how this will effect Trump mentally. What we know of his mental state, is that he is a psychopath. People who know him claim he is a coward (I dunno about that I personally have no point of reference on that score, what I do know from seeing him is that he is definitely a high grade Psychopath).

Trump because of his Narcissism will be experiencing an existential crisis and a Narcissistic injury. Up until now he has been bullet proof, he has been able to say dangerous and divisive lies at will with no blow back. Today life kicked him hard, and gave him a taste of reality which he has never had to deal with in his life before.

I have been on the wrong end of a gun barrel, been shot at, held hostage, it is not fun. Trump knows those fears now. He knows there are people out there that want to kill him for real. Were it not for his need to use the Presidency to give him legal immunity you could easily imagine him throwing in the towel and running for the hills.

Trump has two choices, either he makes himself safe here, or he doubles down and weaponizes this assassination attempt and holds more Rallies to show he is not beaten.
My sense is, the rat in a corner will come out attacking anything and everything in its path.

Now the gloves are off, Trump will aim his militias at individuals and those people will end up victims of Trumpism. The Psychopath was literally yelling Fight from the Lectern while the secret service were trying to get him off stage. That right there is the wrong type of human being to be leading anyone let alone the most powerful country in the world.

Last edited:

sup42

Juniors
Well, if the election wasn’t over, it is now.

Trump will streak home from here.

He is not a sitting president so historical precedence does not necessarily apply. Traditionally Americans circle around the flag when a President is shot.
Agreed that he will enjoy some sympathy votes having been Martyred but it may play out that these are from types who were inclined to lean his way anyway.
There is a legitimate argument that says Trump himself spawned this kind of violence which is why he must be stopped.

A lot of Americans will be scared by this incident and that does not automatically transfer to vote Trump, many will see this as connected to the violence of January 6th and the reason Trump has to go.

sup42

Juniors
The sooner President Trump comes back to the White House the better. He did the most for world peace out of any president since WW2.
While the dictator was bungling the Corona virus Americans died in numbers that equal their total deaths in the American Civil War and World War two combined.
One million dead.
Maybe had they drunk bleach they would have been ok.

Last edited:

sup42

Juniors
Trump almost lost his life at his latest rally in Pennsylvania.
Tomorrow is not promised for anyone.
I would love the media to follow the fall out. How many Secret service get fired and or turned into Mall cops if Trump wins the election.

sup42

Juniors
France and Blighty deserves a Trump.
Mate wake up.
Europe has decided that Trump is their worst nightmare which is why England and France swung left away from the fascists.
They know Trump is a Putin traitor, and they live next door to Putin.
The world is voting away from Trumpian white supremacy.

sup42

Juniors
It is diagnostic that our forum is being infiltrated by non Warriors, non Rugby league fans.

Last edited:

Dark Corner

Juniors
Mate wake up.
Europe has decided that Trump is their worst nightmare which is why England and France swung left away from the fascists.
They know Trump is a Putin traitor, and they live next door to Putin.
The world is voting away from Trumpian white supremacy.
Have you been to London and Paris etc ...mostly shit holes....my country is unrecognisable and your a far left nut.