What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Widdop Career over

cb4

First Grade
I always thought Matt McGann would be the prodigy. I would love him on our books.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Ross Conlon had a dislocated hip as well. They all come back generally. It's a big deal but no longer career ending unless the avascular necrosis occurs.

There's also degrees and types like everything else. The way Widdop did his is the biggest concern. Full force injury up alopng the length of his femur. Hope he doesn't have a central dislocation because then he will be phuqued. That's when the head of the femur smashes through the acetablum (socket). It's generally an MVA injury.

Interesting to watch the progress. Would love to see the X-Rays

^^Ghoul

shaggs

Coach
Haha, I thought the same thing.

Probably had a ct I reckon. Straight in to check anterior or posterior position.

The 3D recons would be nice. .... If I did it. ;)

coolumsharkie

Referee
Same discussion last night with people in the know, they all thought it was probably/potentially career ending as well.

DirtyHarry

Juniors
Widdop is not as bad as first thought. They are saying out for 12 weeks, all going well could be ready to play in the finals.

carinashark

First Grade
Widdop was a good buy for them , and i was looking forward to seeing him instead of Cochese and his rain dance.

Latest posts