What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Woods Watch

Quigs

Immortal
COME ON STINKING STAINS MANAGEMENT..... ANNOUNCE THE RE SIGNING AND LET THE WORLD REJOYCE.

I am planning a big street party type of thing or maybe take it (the Party) to the village centre.

If Big Shaz does re-sign then it will give us all a golden opportunity to watch a whole new year of another clubs season.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Woods will have pen to paper so fast.
He can see props Fifita, Taupau, Tamou struggling to find a club, yet Woods has option in his favour.
He will outlast Griffin at Dragona

carinashark

First Grade
But shurly they have seen him play? Look I can’t stand them ( Stains) but I’m starting to feel sorry for the supporters. If ever there was a team that needs an infusion of youngsters it’s them.

bluefox68

Staff member
How could they be so inept as to name him in the side?

Oh, yeah, that’s right, they have Griffin as their coach…!!!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
But shurly they have seen him play? Look I can’t stand them ( Stains) but I’m starting to feel sorry for the supporters. If ever there was a team that needs an infusion of youngsters it’s them.
Nah I don't feel sorry for the Goons or their supporters. After copping it for decades from their fans about Sharks lack of success I'm enjoying their ongoing failure and the fact they are a long way from being a serious contender. As Quigs would say...faarrkk em.

Quigs

Immortal
So if as you say Stakey, Griffin doesn't last till the May Grand Final and is shown the door then that could have a lot of ramifications on the resigning of The Hunt. His contract finishes next year.

Gallen Towers

Juniors
Nah I don't feel sorry for the Goons or their supporters. After copping it for decades from their fans about Sharks lack of success I'm enjoying their ongoing failure and the fact they are a long way from being a serious contender. As Quigs would say...faarrkk em.

Give their NRL licence to Perth and let the Dragons become a feeder team for Gymea Gorillas A Grade.

Stake Removed

First Grade
So if as you say Stakey, Griffin doesn't last till the May Grand Final and is shown the door then that could have a lot of ramifications on the resigning of The Hunt. His contract finishes next year.
I was listening today SENQ that Hunt wants he contract ties to Hook, so drags would have to sign Hook to 2025, they said no.
What a club, you have to love it

Quigs

Immortal
Arrrhhhh the club that keeps on giving and giving to their wonderful supporters.

Could you just imagine what this forum would be if our good living club was actually being run like that Stains rabble has been and is currently and even looking in to the future.

fizzgig

Juniors
Hindy and Fletch when giving Lomax and Lawrie a rub down - roughly transcribed
"How bout Aaron Woods?"
"Yeah, he's lost some weight, fittest he's been in years"
"His speed is deceptive... slower than he looks!"

Stake Removed

First Grade
What I will give Woods he is a clean skin, I actually think he will have a good post career media for sure possible assistant coach.
He has never got anyone offside except the fans

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I saw him on the fan, fox seem to love him.

Giving Twal crap about not scoring a try.

He even says Twal is a lock not not a prop.

I defer to @Quigs on who is or is not in that club.

shadowboxer

First Grade
He is every man.
Loves a beer, a bet and a laugh.
He should be working in the public service but will be more likely working in media for some flog betting agency.

carinashark

First Grade
What is happening at Manly. Ok I hate them their new signings are usually considered decisions. Then I saw Woodsy in the try celebration. I even checked the team list!
oMG what have they done? Maybe Aron is paying them? Soon to be heart and soul of the team, leadership group, experienced player, beloved by fans.

Latest posts