What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Munky

Coach
Messages
11,372
The Sharks have a bench that offers alot of impact.

Ivan will hopefully select a bench that can control it.
 
Messages
169
How in the blue f**k is Taane Milne still playing first grade?

Souffs deserve the wooden spoon for picking this wanker.
That's what comes from extremely poor roster management.
10 half decent players get 75% of the cap, while 20 shite players get the other 25%.
Add to this, ego, thuggery and ordinary coaching by letting the inmates run the asylum.

It's like watching a train crash.
 

hindy111

Post Whore
Messages
60,986
My God,.... I will await the final series to reply to this

They beat the Storm without Hynes down there. Yes Storm missing a few also.
They then beat the Roosters on neutral ground. Outsiders in both games.
They will finish top 2. They have a solid pack. Workman like. A crafty hooker, good halves and a strong backline.
But where they excel is the bench. It has so much punch.
Penrith and Brisbane are my favourites but Sharks are in the mix.
 

Munky

Coach
Messages
11,372
Good coaches are rare.

Trying to get a coach who can get the most out of enigmatic players is unicorn territory.

Bennett is that coach.

Expecting Henjak, Price, Stone, Seibold and JD to be able to control the egos of those players is insanity.
 

Iamback

Coach
Messages
18,831
They beat the Storm without Hynes down there. Yes Storm missing a few also.
They then beat the Roosters on neutral ground. Outsiders in both games.
They will finish top 2. They have a solid pack. Workman like. A crafty hooker, good halves and a strong backline.
But where they excel is the bench. It has so much punch.
Penrith and Brisbane are my favourites but Sharks are in the mix.

Storm side minus Hughes and Papenhuyzen.

Sharks are still flat track bullies
 

Munky

Coach
Messages
11,372
I think the Sharks benefited last week without Nicho.

Last night he put a kick out on the full and shanked another one that Teddy f**ked up which turned into a 40/20. It was a miskick and lucky to land inbounds

That sort of shit against Melbourne/Penrith results in a ten minute possession/territory deficit.

The kid in the six looks the goods. His fifth tackle kicks were all on the money against the Storm.

Sam Walker is similar to Nicho and it is against all his instincts to make decisions on game situations. Both of them want to score on the current play rather than work toward fatigue.

The Sharks bench is good this year and punching holes. Compare what they add to Smith, Henry, Mav and Eiso.

Kennedy is still weak and can be got though.
 

hindy111

Post Whore
Messages
60,986
Storm side minus Hughes and Papenhuyzen.

Sharks are still flat track bullies

Wishart had a blinder though. Would of Hughes been as good? And the replacement fullback is a weapon. He will take Paps spot within 2yrs for sure.
 

Iamback

Coach
Messages
18,831
Wishart had a blinder though. Would of Hughes been as good? And the replacement fullback is a weapon. He will take Paps spot within 2yrs for sure.

Hughes is a top 3 halfback.

It was 12-6 when Grant got that BS bin.

Hughes is atleast worth 6-12 points.

He plays and Grant stays on the field and say it is 18-6 at half time. No way Sharks win.

They have us and Broncs up next again good sides missing key players for it
 

hindy111

Post Whore
Messages
60,986
Hughes is a top 3 halfback.

It was 12-6 when Grant got that BS bin.

Hughes is atleast worth 6-12 points.

He plays and Grant stays on the field and say it is 18-6 at half time. No way Sharks win.

They have us and Broncs up next again good sides missing key players for it

Hynes? He is more valuable to the Sharks. Also they where away from home. It was a great win and so was last night's
The Roosters have been in form.
 

Whino

Bench
Messages
3,300
They beat the Storm without Hynes down there. Yes Storm missing a few also.
They then beat the Roosters on neutral ground. Outsiders in both games.
They will finish top 2. They have a solid pack. Workman like. A crafty hooker, good halves and a strong backline.
But where they excel is the bench. It has so much punch.
Penrith and Brisbane are my favourites but Sharks are in the mix.

Sharks are a massive threat. Anyone that says otherwise are deadset kidding themselves.
 

Latest posts

Top