What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Goonji

Juniors
$40million and how many games will they play there? They play out of three stadiums and they want money to upgrade one to.play probably 3 games in a season. Money just wasted in opinion.

MugaB

Coach
$40million and how many games will they play there? They play out of three stadiums and they want money to upgrade one to.play probably 3 games in a season. Money just wasted in opinion.
They only want it coz we got something, that's all, had no one got any upgrades, they wouldn't care to ask, but as soon as big bad Penriff get sumfng we gotsta git it too, yaw'll

The Realist

Juniors
We broke them

I wouldn't get too excited about 'breaking' the Broncos. Souths were unusually good and committed. They'd have been nearly any team playing like that including us if our form was anything less than 8/10.

Broncos still created plenty of havok, just a few key passes stick, or a few carries don't go loose, and they'd have won. They are always dangerous and play a style of game that is very threatening to us.

Still, it was fun to see them lose and also to see them at the bottom of the 8 is reassuring.

Munky

Coach
I wouldn't get too excited about 'breaking' the Broncos. Souths were unusually good and committed. They'd have been nearly any team playing like that including us if our form was anything less than 8/10.

Broncos still created plenty of havok, just a few key passes stick, or a few carries don't go loose, and they'd have won. They are always dangerous and play a style of game that is very threatening to us.

Still, it was fun to see them lose and also to see them at the bottom of the 8 is reassuring.

I disagree.

When the Broncos actually completed a set and kicked to the Rabbits try line nobody wanted to do the work off the line.

The Broncos just have no discipline and want to score off every play.

The Rabbits were good in attack though but would have fallen off in the grind to a committed side.

Panther Mike

Juniors
As much as I want to lol at them, Broncos with Walsh and Reynolds are a completely different team.
That's true but if they lose enough games without them to miss top 4 then they'll have to try and make history as no team has won the comp from outside the top 4 in the NRL era. I'd be happy if we didn't have to play them in the finals.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
That's true but if they lose enough games without them to miss top 4 then they'll have to try and make history as no team has won the comp from outside the top 4 in the NRL era. I'd be happy if we didn't have to play them in the finals.
Nah I'd like to knock them out again

age.s

First Grade
Oh I'd love them to slump out of the 8 but at full strength they'd be very dangerous from anywhere in the bracket.

Girds89

Bench
Yep at full strength i still think they are the team to beat.

Mam walsh cobbo all a year better.

Carrigan better again. Haas unstoppable. Riki getting better.

There other winger being out has hurt them too..hes a gun.

At full strength if Reynolds can get 4 or so games in before the finals theyll be dangerous from anywhere

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Yep at full strength i still think they are the team to beat.

Mam walsh cobbo all a year better.

Carrigan better again. Haas unstoppable. Riki getting better.

There other winger being out has hurt them too..hes a gun.

At full strength if Reynolds can get 4 or so games in before the finals theyll be dangerous from anywhere
Still a way behind us if both teams play at their best