What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Parra v titans
How did it go so bad for parra in a few seasons the only thing stoping them getting the spoon will be the tigers for and against
It's the Panthers GF curse.

It happened to the Rabbitohs after we beat them, their super coach and their super media hype in 2021. At least they were somewhat competitive in 2022.

It happened very quickly for Parra after we flogged them in 2022. And kept their streak from 1986 going.

Same is happening to the Broncos after we broke their hearts in 2023.

You can nearly say it has happened to Melbourne after we came home like trains to just miss out in 2020.

The salary cap keeps picking us apart but the continual production of quality players will keep us at the top for years.

A complete year for me will be a victory over Melbourne this year to avenge 2020.

snickers007

Juniors
A complete year for me will be a victory over Melbourne this year to avenge 2020.

If there is any kind of Rugby League God, this is our destiny.

In an ideal world, we beat a red-hot Roosters this season, and then get #5 against Melbourne in Bellamy's last match.

A 5th in a row after losing Luai and Fish would probably collapse the space/time continuum to be honest

Fangs

Coach
I think meeting the Dogs in the finals would be nice as well (Providing they make the finals).

We would have to put little brother back in his place. And it gives the Dogs some motivation to push further in 2025.

As long as the finals feature some fresh faces and we win the comp I'm alright with the rest of the script.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
2021 - very tight finals games, very tight grand final
2022 - easy finals games, easy grand final
2023 - easy finals games, very tight grand final

Based on this pattern, it should be

2024: very tight finals games, easy grand final to complete the set. Here's hoping! Touch wood.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Melbourne v roosters
High quality game got to give it to Bellamy he keeps finding these guys and turning them into stars a few names I don’t know for Melbourne

Munky

Coach
The Roosters can't grind

Walker and Keary have pop gun boots.

They're incredibly dangerous near the line but need ref assistance to get there which will dry up in the finals.

Latest posts