What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Fangs

Coach
Burton doing well with some room.

Playing centre in this most recent try. Looks a pretty good centre.

I'm not off him from the 6 just yet. I hope he gets some more time as a 6 as the rest of the squad builds.

Girds89

Bench
Burton doing well with some room.

Playing centre in this most recent try. Looks a pretty good centre.

I'm not off him from the 6 just yet. I hope he gets some more time as a 6 as the rest of the squad builds.

He definitely deserves time to build in the 6 role now they are doing better.

I still think in a tough game he lacks the direction and skills of a top nrl half.. have said it for a long time. He looks lost at times..

I mean hes 3 tries tonight he basically just had to catch an fall over the line so nothing crazy.

I really do hope he can make 6 his own but i think as some of the dogs really good juniors come through he will probably move out to centre..

Theres no way the chooks should be in a position to win tonight. Have to blame the halfs for that. Especially in this weather.. burto and hutchinson just had to be smart and kick early and play at the other end

Fangs

Coach
So the Roosters...

They have backed these bums like JWH and Radley for too long.

The Roosters have been crap for a while now. Too long by their standards. I wonder what they are thinking about old mate Robbo right now.

Atrocious conditions in Newcastle but "I don't wanna be a winger" Zac Lomax is going all right at the moment.

Wants to leave because he supposedly thinks its beneath him to play wing.

Would he turn down a State of Origin jumper if he was picked on the wing...I don't think so.

Entitled egomaniac.

Black Panther

Juniors
The Dogs are starting with Mann now as an extra half, they have realised they have no ball players in the team. How is Hutchison still starting for them? He couldn’t run out of sight in a dark alley that bloke. No skill at all.

Latest posts