What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

age.s

First Grade
I couldn't help but see a comparison with the raw talent of those teenagers yesterday to what's come from the Panthers nursery the last 4 or 5 years...not just with those particular young players but with the development model that's being built...homegrown talent playing for "their" area and club and that's been supercharged by Richo"s authority. We now have our first crop coming through who weren't even born when Benji flicked it to Pat Richards ! Developing your own talent...who would have thought that could work ?! :)
I just can't see it with Benji at the helm. Good signs for your mob though.

Das Hassler

Bench
I just can't see it with Benji at the helm. Good signs for your mob though.

Maybe...maybe not ( Benji). I wouldn't underestimate the grasp he might have on how he needs to do this...he's a favourite of Bennett and has had him on speed dial for quite a few years now...Sheens and Slater (in particular) are convinced he'll succeed...whatever happens it's at least more interesting than just grabbing another booted one off the journeyman coach merrygoround

The yak

Juniors
I haven't seen every game of the Warriors this season. But I thought some of their better wins have come with TMM playing halfback.