What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

WestyLife

First Grade
he’s bigger than I thought, listed at 6’2 90kgs so good size. No reason he can’t be a good defender just needs to improve decision making side of it.

Similar to the McLean's. These kids coming through now are big boys. Once they all fill out their frames damn.

Fangs

Coach
Melbourne look awful. 4 in a row is f**king on guys

I'll throw you a bone Umina you said it weeks ago.

It's been our competition for a long time now. It's not being arrogant to say so. 2024 is a soft comp and as you said it reeks of 2022. No team is going to touch Penrith when crunch time arrives

I do have a feeling though. Melbourne get bundled and we end up against Manly or the Dogs.

Munky

Coach
I think Storm are beatable if you really challenge them through the middle. Get at grant as much as possible.

Grant is a horrible middle defender. Makes poor contact and loses the tackle.

Spencer used to get at him for us and did so in Origin.

Need to have Moses to do that for us going forward.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Grant is a horrible middle defender. Makes poor contact and loses the tackle.

Spencer used to get at him for us and did so in Origin.

Need to have Moses to do that for us going forward.
I'm not just banging on about it but Papi going at our right edge (Tago yeah yeah I'm sorry) is their only hope and they'd need to score 4 tries that way to be a shot

Latest posts