What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

betcats

Referee
People laughed at me when i said critta would be better than manu two years ago. He’s heads and shoulders above any other centre right now

betcats

Referee
Manu's peak was higher but Critter isn't even at his peak yet. He might end up the best centre to play the game

I’m not sure joeys peak was higher if you factor critters ungodly defence into it. At his peak manu was a better ball runner than critta is now but critters got peak Manu covered for defence and imo skills, his hands are elite.

Munky

Coach
Manu was an absolute beast from 2018 to 2022.

When the Roosters had a huge injury toll in 2021 he was getting wins off his own back.

betcats

Referee
Manu was an absolute beast from 2018 to 2022.

When the Roosters had a huge injury toll in 2021 he was getting wins off his own back.

Yeah but always with ball running and often playing fb.

I’ll put it this way as a centre would you take critta right now or Manu at his best? For me critta now. Manu at his best still needed ball in hand to be a difference maker. Critta could not touch the ball and improve your defence by a try conceded ever game imo.

Girds89

Bench
No suprises gus and ciraldo have got the dogs to where they are..

People always been critical of gus but what he did with us.. now the dogs.. he just knows how to fix up clubs..

Their junior sides amd lower grades all going well too.. maybe one or two stars short of being a genuine premiership threat but they will he in a few years..

Chins get the wins

First Grade
No suprises gus and ciraldo have got the dogs to where they are..

People always been critical of gus but what he did with us.. now the dogs.. he just knows how to fix up clubs..

Their junior sides amd lower grades all going well too.. maybe one or two stars short of being a genuine premiership threat but they will he in a few years..
His work his almost done. Fire him soon and they'll be a threat

hindy111

Post Whore
Dogs are solid but they have won a lot of close games over the last 7 weeks.
Parra blew it against them, They beat the Sharks and Warriors by a point and today's game. They also did just lose by 2 against the Cowboys. But they are also basically full strength as well. I like their defense but as much as I can see them being a top 4 side I also wouldn't be suprised to see them going backwards next year either.

Munky

Coach
The Dogs have exceptionally weak middle forwards.

The top teams will just go up the middle and win by attrition and fatigue against them.

WestyLife

First Grade
The Dogs have exceptionally weak middle forwards.

The top teams will just go up the middle and win by attrition and fatigue against them.

They get less fatigue because they're smaller. That's the dogs entire plan small guys that can cover more ground over the game and keep going its their entire defence strategy.

Latest posts