What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Iamback

Coach
Trust Cole to be in the 17. Doesn’t mean we trust him to be the starting 6 to replace Luai. Otherwise why would break from our recruitment model and sign a rookie centre when we already have junior rookie centres that can fill that position?

Where have I said he is a centre?

Like all talented young guys he can't play multiple positions and as a result it is a good signing

But until the club knows who will have the best chemistry with Cleary the 6 won't be locked in

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Like all talented young guys he can't play multiple positions and as a result it is a good signing

But until the club knows who will have the best chemistry with Cleary the 6 won't be locked in
He's been signed as a 6 mate. Ita quite clear unless we have fooled a club into taking Tago off our hands

Crashtest

Juniors

We have the current NSW, and future Australian, fullback, so we didn’t sign him as a 1. We already have Tago, Casey and Alomoti, so we didn’t need to sign another rookie centre. Hence it’s fairly safe to assume he has been signed to fill the 6 once Luai is gone.