What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Pomoz

Bench
According to Fox, " Despite the scoreline, the future looks brighter for the Tigers than Parramatta as this match was between two clubs at opposite ends of their roster cycles". Firstly, what about reporting the fact they were thrashed by the second last team. Secondly, how is Benji escaping criticism? Imagine the pile on if Penrith won three spoons.

Finally, roster cycles mean nothing. There is no guarantee that any of the younger players will become good first graders. We thought Harry Sjeika was the next Brandy, turns out he wasn't even the next Luke Walsh.

mxlegend99

Referee
Tigers do look more likely to improve than Eels.

Luai, Turuva, Hunt and possibly Horsborough. Pretty good bunch of players to strengthen top 17. Another year of experience for Galvin. Pretty solid spine.

I can see them climbing all the way up to 15th if injuries are kind.

Jack
Tigers do look more likely to improve than Eels.

Luai, Turuva, Hunt and possibly Horsborough. Pretty good bunch of players to strengthen top 17. Another year of experience for Galvin. Pretty solid spine.

I can see them climbing all the way up to 15th if injuries are kind.
Jack Bird

hindy111

Post Whore
According to Fox, " Despite the scoreline, the future looks brighter for the Tigers than Parramatta as this match was between two clubs at opposite ends of their roster cycles". Firstly, what about reporting the fact they were thrashed by the second last team. Secondly, how is Benji escaping criticism? Imagine the pile on if Penrith won three spoons.

Finally, roster cycles mean nothing. There is no guarantee that any of the younger players will become good first graders. We thought Harry Sjeika was the next Brandy, turns out he wasn't even the next Luke Walsh.

Parra do have Ionghi,Lomax,D.Brown,Hopgood,.Moses
Not to old and talent.
I hope.tigers also.improve

hindy111

Post Whore
You're a sad little man. Hop on another bandwagon you weirdmerkin

I'm probably more Penrith then you. I grew up their and watched the Plaza get built. I went to games when there was still the hills.
Bandwagon you say? I think not.

I am pointing out positives and negatives. Are you the only person allowed to do this?

You seem to have a habit of attacking decent posters

Fangs

Coach
Parra do have Ionghi,Lomax,D.Brown,Hopgood,.Moses
Not to old and talent.
I hope.tigers also.improve

Recruitment hasn't been great.

I'd pin your hopes on the new coach and any emerging talent coming through. Gutherson is still a good player but fullback isn't his spot anymore. He has the smarts but he is way too slow. I think they keep him there until Dylan Brown returns to the side.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I'm probably more Penrith then you. I grew up their and watched the Plaza get built. I went to games when there was still the hills.
Bandwagon you say? I think not.

I am pointing out positives and negatives. Are you the only person allowed to do this?

You seem to have a habit of attacking decent posters
No just weirdos. Anyone who supports more than one side is sick

Latest posts