What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

age.s

First Grade
The Roosters were awful, but the Storm were pretty good. They're the most well rounded team we'll have beaten in a grand final if we end up doing so.

MugaB

Coach
They were ok. The Rooster were awful
Storm were composed, rorters threw up the same shit they've always done, giving away cheap penalties and basically trying to outscore teams, instead of defending it, they used to be unbreakable when they went back to back, their defence is so piss poor, and zero stamina, munster just ran thru twice in that last 5 mins, no defence

Fangs

Coach
The Storm played well but still conceded some soft tries. Roosters were a bit too sideways and panicking which killed their comeback.

If we make it next week I'm confident of victory.

Kilkenny

Coach
Storm were composed, rorters threw up the same shit they've always done, giving away cheap penalties and basically trying to outscore teams, instead of defending it, they used to be unbreakable when they went back to back, their defence is so piss poor, and zero stamina, munster just ran thru twice in that last 5 mins, no defence
It was relentless pressure. They capitulated off the back of what I have just said. No side could withstand such field position, possession against a side as potent as the Storm.

Panther Mike

Juniors
The Storm were very slick in attack and punishing in defence at times too. I want a response from us tomorrow night. Be clinical and relentless like the 42-0 at Shark Park. I'd also just settle for a win but if we're serious about playing the level needed to beat them then that's the kind of response I want.

Kilkenny

Coach
No they were a solid 7/10. You just have some sick fascination with Penrith always having our backs to the wall and being underdogs
You see what you want to see mate.

The Storm were very impressive.

Nothing to do with being underdogs.

First of all we have to get the job done tomorrow and if we do, then we will surely have to find another gear because the Storm are the benchmark whether you want to accept it or not.

Black Diamond

Juniors

First of all we have to get the job done tomorrow and if we do, then we will surely have to find another gear because the Storm are the benchmark whether you want to accept it or not.
Storm were very good but Roosters were very bad.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

The side that's won the last 3 years is the benchmark

Michael Matral

Juniors
Roosters were worse tonight than against us..shocking ball control..panic plays..one out running..crabbing..all of it..yet still got to within 6 in the second half..if and when we play the Storm..neither team has had a particularly tough workout...if beast mode Panthers and Storm show up..I have us 4peating in a close one

Latest posts