What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

Munky

Coach
Spencer very infective again.

Anyway I don’t think we need to respond tonight to the storm. Just get through the game with a w.

I wish we could fit him in under the cap but five seasons of first grade in and he hasn't matured at all as a prop. Still the same player who is only good for ten minutes against tired defences thirty minutes in.

Fangs

Coach
We are 100% the benchmark.

The Storm may have been better across the entire season but the best performances of 2024 belong to Penrith. If both sides play to their potential then the Storm can't win. No issue if we are considered underdogs.

Get a W tonight and we prove it next week.

Iamback

Coach
We are 100% the benchmark.

The Storm may have been better across the entire season but the best performances of 2024 belong to Penrith. If both sides play to their potential then the Storm can't win. No issue if we are considered underdogs.

Get a W tonight and we prove it next week.

Our potential is the key. We have been way off this year.

I guess we see if the Roosters final was just a mirage or not

hindy111

Post Whore
I hate storm more then any other side. But they are very good this season. And Bellamy is the best coach in history

betcats

Referee
I wish we could fit him in under the cap but five seasons of first grade in and he hasn't matured at all as a prop. Still the same player who is only good for ten minutes against tired defences thirty minutes in.

yep he has a few games a year when he comes on at the right(when his team has momentum) and he looks ungodly. But his average game is 1 maybe 2 good runs then the rest of his 30-40 mins just looking like any other prop.

soc123_au

Staff member
You don't win the minor premiership and not be a good team but there are plenty of plodders in that squad
Bellamy gets every drop of juice out of a lemon though. Everyone talks about him and Bennet as the GOATS, but Bellamy is on a level all by himself.

We can beat them no doubt at all and probably should, but if both teams play somewhere near their best it will be a hell of a contest.

Just need to get it done tonight with no injuries or suspensions.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Bellamy gets every drop of juice out of a lemon though. Everyone talks about him and Bennet as the GOATS, but Bellamy is on a level all by himself.

We can beat them no doubt at all and probably should, but if both teams play somewhere near their best it will be a hell of a contest.

Just need to get it done tonight with no injuries or suspensions.
The refs including the video ref could not had done more for Melbourne in round 24. Bellamy is well aware that we are the side to beat

soc123_au

Staff member
The refs including the video ref could not had done more for Melbourne in round 24. Bellamy is well aware that we are the side to beat
I agree, they are the only team that can go with us though. If both play at their peak I'll back us to win 9 from 10, but if we are a 7.5 to their 9 then they can get it done.

I know everyone hates Bellamy for the cap thing and the wrestle, but he is a gun. On paper they are fringe top 4 being generous, but here we are.

Pomoz

Bench
Spencer very infective again.

Anyway I don’t think we need to respond tonight to the storm. Just get through the game with a w.
Yeah, I once mocked Leota and said the only way he could match Spencer's meters was if he sat on his shoulder and was carried by him. Then I watched Leota destroy the Eels in the GF and decided I know nothing about anything and should STFU.

Spencer is in danger of not fulfilling his potential. Maybe inner city living doesn't suit him. I also think the Roosters culture is quite soft. They are not very fit and they don't value hard work. That's why they haven't beaten the Storm or Panthers in 20 games and counting. They don't want to do the 1%, they want to watch Teddy stepping and Young sprinting, it's so pretty. That softness will slowly eat away at Spencer's athletic prowess.

Crashtest

Juniors
Well, looks like NAS is out of the grand final.

He has been charged with a grade 3 careless high tackle. Four weeks with an early guilty plea.

The Storm will no doubt fight it at the judiciary though.