What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other Games, Teams & Players...

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Thought l'd start a thread so members can comment of other games, other teams, players & incidents, happening each week.
--------------------------------------------------

Have just noticed that the Titans have smacked Newcastle 38 - 14.
One would have consider Browns days are numbered.

I'm pleased to see my local team get another win.

Last edited:

giboz71

First Grade
Every few years, Raiders have a great year and look like world beaters (think 2016). 2019 is one of those years.

But they are still the Raiders and Ricky is still their coach. They will lose in a prelim against a side they should beat easily..

Belta

Juniors
Early days of course but Canberra have really surprised me. I really thought they would struggle this year due to losing two big units in Boyd and Paulo. But after watching them it’s not hard to see why they are winning. For one Batemans form is even better then the headlines he’s receiving. Also the lack of size in the forwards seems to be somewhat compensated by the big powerful backs. Leillua is the obvious, but Jack Wighton appears really strong as are the wingers. Canberra got really good metres (and momentum) a few times when Cotric, followed by Rapanna systematically ran at pace into the defensive line and got really good post contact metres. The big fullback Klodstad hits the line like a hard running backrower also.

hewi

Bench
Every few years, Raiders have a great year and look like world beaters (think 2016). 2019 is one of those years.

But they are still the Raiders and Ricky is still their coach. They will lose in a prelim against a side they should beat easily..

Substitute St George and McGregor and you wouldn’t know the difference.

Brutalitops

Juniors
I hate the Roosters so I'm very uncomfortable at the fact they have 2 halves a find genuinely likeable, and love to see play

I have always liked Cooper Cronk. While Slater was the grub and Smith was the ref, Cronk always quietly went about his game with pure class over a long period of time. Keary is a revelation and watching him play is exciting. I also like Tedesco.

Thankfully, Roosters have Latrell, Tetavano, Friend, and JWH to stay high on my hate rankings!