What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Panfa

Juniors
Tigers win but chooks no tedesco sauali keary chrichton Hargreaves takeaho hard to judge trial form

murraymob

Coach
Sharks v dogs half time sharks 24 dogs 6
TPJ for all his talent is such a loose cannon in the bin for 10 and on report twice in one half of footy .burton is all class first game in the halves in a long time .you can see the talent there

Michael Matral

Juniors
Oh dear, Matt is getting a taste of life under Barrett at the Bulldogs..I'm hoping for his sake they find a suitable number 7 and 9 and give some decent service to Dufty, Naden and JAC. Brent had his usual errors but looked strong..

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
TPJ lucky to avoid a charge. TBaz has his work cut out for him trying to maintain discipline in that team. lol.

Panfa

Juniors
Feel for matt not so much trent but I would move dufty to 7 and ado Carr to 1 he is wasted on the end of that backline.Averillo is not a 7 he has tried him last yr 1st trial and 2nd trial what does barrett not understand he ain't gonna change the guy is a runner no passing game whatsoever.Anyway I'm sure gus has a 5yr plan and trent is looking tired as a coach already goodluck bulldogs your gonna need it 😉

BxTom

Bench
Feel for matt not so much trent but I would move dufty to 7 and ado Carr to 1 he is wasted on the end of that backline.Averillo is not a 7 he has tried him last yr 1st trial and 2nd trial what does barrett not understand he ain't gonna change the guy is a runner no passing game whatsoever.Anyway I'm sure gus has a 5yr plan and trent is looking tired as a coach already goodluck bulldogs your gonna need it 😉
You're assuming that Trent has learnt from past mistakes? Trent will, as he has done previously, show what a poor coach he is and eventually get his DCM.