What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

murraymob

First Grade
Well it’s a new year a new place for talk on non Penrith games .currently knights playing dogs half time knights up 16 to 10

murraymob

First Grade
Any regular first graders in the sides? Also, factor in wet weather.
Lots.first half both sides run a lot of first graders it was not that wet .i think 66 players played in the game. That should give you a idea of how bad it was

DinkyDi

Juniors
Lots.first half both sides run a lot of first graders it was not that wet .i think 66 players played in the game. That should give you a idea of how bad it was
I live in the lower blue mountains, and we had an electrical storm, with lots of rain, was it similar conditions where this game was played at?

soc123_au

Staff member
I live in the lower blue mountains, and we had an electrical storm, with lots of rain, was it similar conditions where this game was played at?
It was up at Newcastle. The conditions looked good on TV. Nothing like what we copped here.

DinkyDi

Juniors
It was up at Newcastle. The conditions looked good on TV. Nothing like what we copped here.
Copped two, in one day. It was a beauty this afternoon. Storms, especially, electrical storms, scares the living shit out of me, especially when I am alone.

Sime_11

Juniors
the ending to that game was pretty dire - you'd be pretty concerned as a fan of either team

betcats

Referee
Big year for Baz and the doggies. Got the gun half in burton and a couple of new forwards, can they climb out of the bottom four? At this stage it doesnt look likely. Burton and Dufty should have them scoring a few more points but they still need to sort out a half back, Averillo isnt the guy he is talented but not a 7, If i were him i'd be looking to go to a club that will let him play centre or five eighth(next to a quality 7) cause he could end up ruining his career trying to play halfback.

Munky

Coach
Big year for Baz and the doggies. Got the gun half in burton and a couple of new forwards, can they climb out of the bottom four? At this stage it doesnt look likely. Burton and Dufty should have them scoring a few more points but they still need to sort out a half back, Averillo isnt the guy he is talented but not a 7, If i were him i'd be looking to go to a club that will let him play centre or five eighth(next to a quality 7) cause he could end up ruining his career trying to play halfback.

Dufty is the reverse Edwards.

Hopeless in his own half absolute gun when on the attack. Be interesting if his issues can be coached out of him, not that I think Barrett is the man for the job. Bennett could do a good job I reckon, considering Soward went from unwanted by his own team mates to the second best game managing half in the game from 2009-2014.

Iamback

Coach

Averillo possibly makes a good 6. centre is his position

Hooker is the issue for them. poor service will hinder their attack.

Though for me . The other end of the field is the concern

Dufty and JAC are poor kick returners. TPJ goes MIA when on his own line.

Then they have Barrett..If not for Arthur or Payten. He'd be the most useless in the comp. So they will improve but still have some work to do for finals

snickers007

Juniors
Seems like every year Manly get smashed by injuries in trials. I'm surprised they continue to show up for them.

I've got one eye on the Tigers v Roosters match, seems like a half-decent game. Tigers don't look too bad with ball in hand, but their goal line defense is trash. Any time Radley drops the ball out the back to the halves their Centre/Wing look lost.

Latest posts