What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Murraymob1

Juniors
Parra v roosters
Roosters carving up on the parra right side score could be anything a few last passes forward.but parra hanging in there

Pjf04b

Juniors
How they have Simonson still on the field is a bit of a joke. It was direct contact to the head with the shoulder and should have been a send off. That Tedesco was only a grade 2 is also a joke as he was lights out before he hit the ground!

Fangs

Coach
Roosters mmm.

Will they be in the hassle at finals time? They will be around it. I question how far they will go with their style.

Munky

Coach
Roosters mmm.

Will they be in the hassle at finals time? They will be around it. I question how far they will go with their style.

There's a chance Tedesco and Keary's brains will be visibly leaking out of their ears come the finals.

That said they're scoring points with two nuffy second rowers (take note Ivan) and the first choice ones to come back in are very good players.

hindy111

Post Whore
Roosters too good I guess. They had most things go there way, but cant deny them I guess.

Parra a few late try's to make the scoreline look pretty. Roosters shredded them for most the game. Hodgson needs to be replaced by Hands. Waqa has to be dropped also.
In saying that not a whole lot went the Eels way. Two guys in the bin where they scored 2 x tries.
When had the chance to kick the goal and go 16-10 they had to. That was the game.

Sure eels have Lane and Jnr out but To think Roosters missed Tedesco for 60mins.
Manu , Lodge , Connor Watson, Tupnueua,Crighton,N.Brown. atleast 5 of them make the 17. It's some real quality that was missing.

martielang

Bench
There's a chance Tedesco and Keary's brains will be visibly leaking out of their ears come the finals.

That said they're scoring points with two nuffy second rowers (take note Ivan) and the first choice ones to come back in are very good players.

Harsh on the nuffs tbh. I'd take Egan Butcher in a heartbeat.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Parra a few late try's to make the scoreline look pretty. Roosters shredded them for most the game. Hodgson needs to be replaced by Hands. Waqa has to be dropped also.
In saying that not a whole lot went the Eels way. Two guys in the bin where they scored 2 x tries.
When had the chance to kick the goal and go 16-10 they had to. That was the game.

Sure eels have Lane and Jnr out but To think Roosters missed Tedesco for 60mins.
Manu , Lodge , Connor Watson, Tupnueua,Crighton,N.Brown. atleast 5 of them make the 17. It's some real quality that was missing.
Be nice if you guys can scoop Campbell.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Great victory by the dogs given the injuries during the game the should have lost.Burton lands the clutch feild goal .Who ever plays the dogs will be smiling .Some of the injury will see a few out next week