What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Blues Riff

Bench
Lol at the entitled Shire folk with their mob mentality as they file out of the game. Lara couldn't have chosen a better backdrop for her post-game report. The phrase "cashed up bogans" was never more apt.

murraymob

Coach
Knight v raiders
Raiders dominating feild position .The knights look rattled Gagsi having a shocker stoped ball for one try .The knights need to more than 1 pass run to win this one

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Good entertaining game. Warriors will be ecstatic it went to extra-time.
The Knights are broken and buggered. At home Warriors should have no problems.
Matt Thompson as usual was over the top with his superlatives.

The Realist

Juniors
The Storm have one good forward in NAS.

Every other player in the pack is plod level.

Even Welch who I rated incredibly highly has gone full plod. Welch used to be Cleary's kryptonite in the way he'd hassle him on every kick.

Katoa is a good strike second rower but not good for the tough stuff
He was derpy as hell against the Broncos. Just plain dumb at times with his decision making. Numerous costly penalties.

All I heard this weekend on Tv is how good the Roosters are going. Today I watched highlights of the game against the sharks and thought they were ordinary.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
I can't see the Roosters winning. Too many out, down in Melbourne and lets be honest. The Roosters have been poor this year.
I think Bellamy will give his side a rocket this week.