What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

Exsilium

First Grade
There are no words to describe how bad that Tigers side is.

Not one modicum of structure or belief in that side.

Bringing Sheens, Farah, Benji and co was just brain dead. Brooks is just woeful. Its been said before but he's not even park footy quality.

I feel for their fans but even at our worst, we were never that disconnected as a side.

CCJohnC

Juniors
There are no words to describe how bad that Tigers side is.

Not one modicum of structure or belief in that side.

Bringing Sheens, Farah, Benji and co was just brain dead. Brooks is just woeful. Its been said before but he's not even park footy quality.

I feel for their fans but even at our worst, we were never that disconnected as a side.
Too many cooks?

Exsilium

First Grade
Too many cooks?

Yes. Lack of trust and leadership is also evident. When your halves are searching for ball runners or players to be in position, something is off.

Brooks ran 30m across field, past several players and not one took the run. Api screaming out of dummy half for someone to confirm the play was another observation.

That is a side lacking in any sort of confidence.

Munky

Coach
Ponga getting knocked out again was so weird.

He didn't even attempt a tackle and got smacked in the head. Clueless technique.

hindy111

Post Whore
Ponga getting knocked out again was so weird.

He didn't even attempt a tackle and got smacked in the head. Clueless technique.

I watched him against Parras NSW CUP side in a trial. They ran over the top of him multiple times. He isnt a strong defender and shouldn't be in the front line.

Fangs

Coach
All eyes on the Eels.

A lot of bitchiness in their team. A loss tonight and their season goes into free fall.

Fangs

Coach
Manly are one of the great laxatives.

Schuster with the ball looks very dangerous. A bit trimmed as well. In for a big year. Manly D unfortunately is no good.