What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

It’s great to see a team that’s been in the cellar for years come good, they have great supporters. The fact that an X Dragon is there coach is ok but better still that they got so many players from the rorters especially letting Pearce go for Cronk which I think will be the blunder of the year.

Blunder of the year is, and shall always be, Moylan for Maloney.

ALSGI

Bench
This is one of the most exciting NRL seasons in years.

I remember once reading posters here saying they don't watch non-Dragons games. What a load of shit, just means you aren't a rugby league fan.

You'd miss so much amazing footy.
I generally have other games playing on my phone, sound off while watching ‘normal’ shows with my missus. That way I have dibs on the big screen when we’re playing. I do watch all the games highlights and tbh I haven’t seen a lot of exciting stuff this year.

Drag Queen

Bench
Not a fan?
Where does it it say I wished anything on him Drama Queen? Shame is yours.

If you read any of my posts I’ve always been a big fan of Duges, always. Havili went off with a HIA last night. Packers out injured for Tigers and Milne has been sacked. As a Dragons fan I take an interest in our ex players.

You’re on many peoples dickhead posters list for a good reason.
Good thing I'm not on here for a popularity vote. Not sure how I pissed you off but I'm not too bothered tbh. I'm a passionate Dragons fan. I'll leave it at that.

Drag Queen

Bench
This is one of the most exciting NRL seasons in years.

I remember once reading posters here saying they don't watch non-Dragons games. What a load of shit, just means you aren't a rugby league fan.

You'd miss so much amazing footy.
Damn straight mate. I've had a mad Anzac long weekend watching all teams. Have all teams lifted their game? I think they have, except Manly. The one team that seems to be going backwards. My favourite game (besides ours) was the Pennies against the dogs. Three key players out and they managed to get the job done. Respect Xx

Crush

Coach
Damn straight mate. I've had a mad Anzac long weekend watching all teams. Have all teams lifted their game? I think they have, except Manly. The one team that seems to be going backwards. My favourite game (besides ours) was the Pennies against the dogs. Three key players out and they managed to get the job done. Respect Xx
Have the dogs improved this year?
The ladder says no

hewi

Bench
Have the dogs improved this year?
The ladder says no

Not only haven’t they improved but their bank balance is going to be lower when Hasler has finished with them plus today’s paper says some of their recent signings might well up and off due to the fact they were told Hasler was coach for this and next year. Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of pricks.

giboz71

First Grade
Didn't see the game. Just enjoy seeing them stuck on the bottom of the ladder and going backwards with Aaron Woods.

It’s funny how 3 of the big 4 from the Tigers who all left are struggling. The one guy that stayed loyal is having a good season and his team is going well too.

Sometimes karma comes to to get you when you hold your club to ransom then piss off anyway.

Sucked in to Tedesco, Woods and Moses. I’m particularly enjoying Moses the turncoat’s team is coming last.

It’s funny how 3 of the big 4 from the Tigers who all left are struggling. The one guy that stayed loyal is having a good season and his team is going well too.

Sometimes karma comes to to get you when you hold your club to ransom then piss off anyway.

Sucked in to Tedesco, Woods and Moses. I’m particularly enjoying Moses the turncoat’s team is coming last.

They went all out to keep the right one.
Woods is past it for some reason, possibly believing his own press.
Moses is a self flagellator.
Tedesco can be good, but not consistent.

Brooks is the kind of player that can lead a team around the park and lift the team, a bit like Maloney.

giboz71

First Grade
They went all out to keep the right one.
Woods is past it for some reason, possibly believing his own press.
Moses is a self flagellator.
Tedesco can be good, but not consistent.

Brooks is the kind of player that can lead a team around the park and lift the team, a bit like Maloney.

Moses leaving mid season for Parra was atrocious. Had a cry because Brooks got a contract ahead of him then the pouty f##kwit packs his tents. Zero integrity.

Compare him to Hunt who also signed elsewhere. Bennett up to his old tricks banishes him to reggies then to hooker, then proceeds to have one of his best seasons to make the Kangaroos.

Chalk and cheese. I’m glad the guy who actually has character is the one playing for us.

ouryears

Bench
Moses leaving mid season for Parra was atrocious. Had a cry because Brooks got a contract ahead of him then the pouty f##kwit packs his tents. Zero integrity.

Compare him to Hunt who also signed elsewhere. Bennett up to his old tricks banishes him to reggies then to hooker, then proceeds to have one of his best seasons to make the Kangaroos.

Chalk and cheese. I’m glad the guy who actually has character is the one playing for us.
And he is ours for 5 years!
Hopefully forever!

SBD82

Coach
100%.

James Graham as well who gave his all right up to his last game for the Dogs. In fact he was one of the main reasons they won that last game to knock us out of the semis.

That’s who you want playing for your team. Not money hungry turncoats who are only in it for the cash.
It is great to have so many fine men playing for our team. Can't name one player that I think is a f**kwit. Nene was a bit immature but really seems to have turned it around this year.

I actually think the makeup of the team is going a long way to creating our current success. The blokes in the side all look happy, and the camaraderie is great to see.

Crush

Coach
It is great to have so many fine men playing for our team. Can't name one player that I think is a f**kwit. Nene was a bit immature but really seems to have turned it around this year.

I actually think the makeup of the team is going a long way to creating our current success. The blokes in the side all look happy, and the camaraderie is great to see.
Agreed. This is a team that I really like supporting. Good mix of youth and experience. No dickheads. It's been a while since I have really enjoyed watching us play. Loving this team.

ouryears

Bench
100%.

James Graham as well who gave his all right up to his last game for the Dogs. In fact he was one of the main reasons they won that last game to knock us out of the semis.

That’s who you want playing for your team. Not money hungry turncoats who are only in it for the cash.

Yes mate, and James Graham even offered the grubs around
$150,000 of his own contract money to keep Reynolds.

How awesome is that?

ouryears

Bench

And seeing Simsy clap above his head on Anzac Day on the field when Fritz was announced man of the match.

Seeing Vaughan wrap his arms around Benny Hunt like a body guard, not that Benny really needs one.

And seeing Nighty hug Dufty and mouth the words that seemed to say... "Its ok mate" ....when Dufty made a rare error.

Witnessing the team turn wave after wave away of roosters attack on Anzac Day.

Yep, bloody awesome team and mateship.

It doesn't guarantee a premiership, but shit it makes you proud!