What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

FlameThrower

Bench
What’s the go with some of these playing surfaces? Allianz Anzac game players falling over and taking out chunks of turf and last night Suncorp was more like Sandcorp and the field was full of holes ...

Bench
I thought that at times Darius was shell shocked after that fall. I also thought Bird wasn’t playing. I think the commentators said he had only made three runs and they also said that when he was replaced it was the good old fashioned hook.
The ground, as some others are totally unacceptable.
Worst of all I hate both teams but wanted the doggies to win. But.....

ouryears

Bench
I thought that at times Darius was shell shocked after that fall. I also thought Bird wasn’t playing. I think the commentators said he had only made three runs and they also said that when he was replaced it was the good old fashioned hook.
The ground, as some others are totally unacceptable.
Worst of all I hate both teams but wanted the doggies to win. But.....

Just heard on sports radio that THAT REF from last night has referred Broncos to 11 straight wins at home. (When he has ref'd them they haven't lost.)

And on the road he has 11/13 wins with them.

There needs to be an investigation.

Old Timer

Coach
What’s the go with some of these playing surfaces? Allianz Anzac game players falling over and taking out chunks of turf and last night Suncorp was more like Sandcorp and the field was full of holes ...
The ANZ turf was relayed the week before the game at some ridiculous cost
Having grounds shared with other codes / events is causing major issues as they are returning them on sand beds and they have no hold under foot
Watch the divots when they pack an international rugby scrum
Suburban grounds are much better IMO

Brutalitops

Juniors
That Suncorp surface surprised me. Usually Suncorp has one of the best surfaces in the NRL, but last night that was shocking

The ANZ turf was relayed the week before the game at some ridiculous cost
Having grounds shared with other codes / events is causing major issues as they are returning them on sand beds and they have no hold under foot
Watch the divots when they pack an international rugby scrum
Suburban grounds are much better IMO

Allianz was relaid a week before Anzac Day, and there tearing the bloody thing down at the end of the year.
On the bright side I now know where I can get some cheap turf to relay my lawn.

Referreing of the Broncos/Dogs game was abominable.
There are certain referees who go out with a preconceived notion of who's going to win.
Now I'm not saying it's intentional, but some refs seem to go out with an attitude that certain teams are the better side and ref accordingly.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Referreing of the Broncos/Dogs game was abominable.
There are certain referees who go out with a preconceived notion of who's going to win.
Now I'm not saying it's intentional, but some refs seem to go out with an attitude that certain teams are the better side and ref accordingly.
The Isaako drop went backwards upon replay, and the final penalty was correct. I think people got a bit caught up by the commentary blowing a gasket, most notably dickhead Anasta

The Isaako drop went backwards upon replay, and the final penalty was correct. I think people got a bit caught up by the commentary blowing a gasket, most notably dickhead Anasta

When the player gives himself up and stops playing, you can be pretty sure it's knock on.
Let's not get started on the penalty Morris gave away for running a player off the ball, who was 10 metres past the ball.

Brutalitops

Juniors
When the player gives himself up and stops playing, you can be pretty sure it's knock on.
Let's not get started on the penalty Morris gave away for running a player off the ball, who was 10 metres past the ball.
Not arguing with the blocking penalty. But this was backwards

ouryears

Bench
Not arguing with the blocking penalty. But this was backwards
BT....if you look where he first touched it to where it landed, it did go forward.

It looks like backwards as he kept running, but the ball hit the ground in front of the point of contact.

Spec savers tommorrow buddy.

Only if you were referring us I would agree with you.

Old Timer

Coach
BT....if you look where he first touched it to where it landed, it did go forward.

It looks like backwards as he kept running, but the ball hit the ground in front of the point of contact.

Spec savers tommorrow buddy.

Only if you were referring us I would agree with you.
Did you freeze frame it?
He touches it well before the white line and it bounces almost on the white line so that is hardly in from of where he first touched it.
The trajectory of the ball kept gong backwards the ball didn't even go straight to ground underneath where he touched it.

ouryears

Bench
Did you freeze frame it?
He touches it well before the white line and it bounces almost on the white line so that is hardly in from of where he first touched it.
The trajectory of the ball kept gong backwards the ball didn't even go straight to ground underneath where he touched it.
No, the ball lands almost on the white line.

He first touched it ....well before the white line.

One metre back.

He was in the air.

ouryears

Bench
Did you freeze frame it?
He touches it 1 mt before the white line and it lands almost on the white line.

That's forward.

Refs and bunker say so too.

EOS. (End of Story)

Latest posts