What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

jeffdragon

Bench
How can sharks score a try when feki pushes hopa of the ball then foot on the touchline then Luke Lewis runs into defender,and still a try but lomax got one disallowed.
That why fans are disgruntled by the morons who call themselves officials.

epDragon62

First Grade
Bulldogs, unless they do a Parra, will be a climber next year. Lachlan Lewis is a great young player with a magic pass and kick.

jeffdragon

Bench
Whether you like the storm or not.they got a Couple of dud calls.
Cant stand Inglis, walks of the mark forward. 3 times when he played the ball.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Whether you like the storm or not.they got a Couple of dud calls.
Cant stand Inglis, walks of the mark forward. 3 times when he played the ball.
I agree....tell you what Johnson and Cody Walker did absolutely bugger all tonight...especially Walker very lazy player and goes missing a lot....

dragon-83

Juniors
I was actually hoping the storm win cos if somehow the Dragons were able to jag a win i rather them play in Sydney in the second week of finals not Melbourne.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Warriors are goneski!

If they want to go deep into the finals, they should hire McGregor for next season.

I’m sure we members could take up a collection for his air ticket over.

Wittenberg

Juniors
I must be sick, I find myself supporting the Sharks against the Rorters. The Roosters get every 50/50 call and have such a strong side. And to think they are under the salary cap!

Drag Queen

Bench
I must be sick, I find myself supporting the Sharks against the Rorters. The Roosters get every 50/50 call and have such a strong side. And to think they are under the salary cap!
Not at all. I want the Sharks to beat them too. Having said that, I also backed Souths and the Warriors.