What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Games

hewi

Bench
After last nights game IMO the Donkeys are the real deal they will cause problems in the finals. The roosters are pretenders IMO they can’t win with Cronk, should have kept Pearce, why they are letting Fergusson go is beyond me, if Napa doesn’t do something about his tackling technique he will have to get out of the game. It’s an open race , come on Dragons hit your straps please.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
After last nights game IMO the Donkeys are the real deal they will cause problems in the finals. The roosters are pretenders IMO they can’t win with Cronk, should have kept Pearce, why they are letting Fergusson go is beyond me, if Napa doesn’t do something about his tackling technique he will have to get out of the game. It’s an open race , come on Dragons hit your straps please.

If Napa played for any other team, he’d be toast.

hazzbeen

Bench
Hewi agree about the Roosters , great team when things are going their way as soon as its not they are all over shop . If we can find some real good form over the next couple of games going into the semifinals you never know all teams seem to be up and down at this time , so I hope our downs are gone ....

hewi

Bench
Watching the chooks last night made me realise how incredibly bad we were when they touched us up.

giboz71

First Grade

Semis are a whole new competition and anyone can win it. Cows showed this last year. Sharks the year before.

Form leading into the semis isn’t usually a great indicator. All you need is one good win and any team can go on a run.

Hunt and Widdop are the key for us. Both of them have been horrid lately and both are due. One of them needs to be last years Michael Morgan.

ALSGI

Bench
10-3 up in penalty count. I’m sure there will be a miraculous improvement in Knights discipline at home against us next week.
To be fair Knights gave plenty away on their line early in the game, deliberately and it worked early.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Tigers have given away 3-4 penalties in the last 10 mins or so. A couple consecutively on their own line.. but no warning of sin bin. Seriously no consistency.

aquiin

Juniors
The game is in a really bad place when a talented player like Cam Murray is sent onto the field to dive to the ground.

The referees have to go much harder on surrender tackles and players moving off the mark to play the ball. I think a free shot/flop on any player that surrenders in a tackle would be a good start.

Commentators should be identifying these tactics for what they are. It is smart in the current game but it should be identified as cowardice. Cowardice is being rewarded.

ALSGI

Bench
Storm Win the Minor Premiership with a game in hand.
Only Roosters if they beat Parra by 33 or more can take it of them.

Latest posts