What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

ThingFish

Juniors
The way the Dragons are playing we could be in trouble next week...

AN will be packed to the rafters..

Apparently 45 years since we’ve played them in a final.

Get ready for 70k there.
Come on R20 are you ever confident brother.

We could be playing Zetland under 14s and I bet your post will be .

“We better be on our game, they’ve been in some form lately. Our right edge better be on song. “ :joy::joy::joy:

Itsamansgame

Juniors

“We better be on our game, they’ve been in some form lately. Our right edge better be on song. “ :joy::joy::joy:
Rabs 20,I’ve never been one for joining a chorus,but f**k mate your becoming very depressing.
Mate if I was in the trenches with you at the moment I would shoot you as I’m sure it would be a great boost for morale!

Rabbits20

Immortal

The prelim shan’t be at ANZ though. It’s al Allianz so not everyone will get in out of winner of our match.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Rabs 20,I’ve never been one for joining a chorus,but f**k mate your becoming very depressing.
Mate if I was in the trenches with you at the moment I would shoot you as I’m sure it would be a great boost for morale!
I choose to be realistic. When you go in saying you’ll win for me I find the loss hits me even harder.... it cuts deep.

You can’t take a wounded side lightly and I know I’m not the only one thinking that.

I think we can win but then it’s over to Allianz where only some of our members will fit in...

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
While I feel confident, I'm with R20 on this one that next week is gonna be a lot tougher than what some are thinking. The Dragons seem to have found their mojo.

ThingFish

Juniors
While I feel confident, I'm with R20 on this one that next week is gonna be a lot tougher than what some are thinking. The Dragons seem to have found their mojo.
Reality is The Faints beat a side that completed at 68%, had 13 errors and 52 miss tackles. The Shoncs were Shonking and made the Faints look a lot better than they actually were. Of course all games this end of season are going to be tough, but I’m a lot more comfortable now then I was Friday 10pm. Glory Glory !!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reality is The Faints beat a side that completed at 68%, had 13 errors and 52 miss tackles. The Shoncs were Shonking and made the Faints look a lot better than they actually were. Of course all games this end of season are going to be tough, but I’m a lot more comfortable now then I was Friday 10pm. Glory Glory !!
Sims is gonna bait Sam and if he gets under Sam’ skin that can have a negative affect on us...

Sims was a beast today..

ouryears

Bench
Come on mate, they were forced into playing poorly, Saints slammed them.
Not many teams win up there
Not even NSW SOO

callmack1

Staff member
I feel like this game tonight was more about Cronulla being bad than it was Melbourne being good.
Agreed.

What's everyone's thoughts on the Slater incident? I think he should certainly be charged and could be in danger of missing the Grand Final. However, I don't think the NRL will let that happen which will be absoulute BS and this will reek of double standards.

Travitoh

First Grade
Agreed.

What's everyone's thoughts on the Slater incident? I think he should certainly be charged and could be in danger of missing the Grand Final. However, I don't think the NRL will let that happen which will be absoulute BS and this will reek of double standards.

100% a shoulder charge. No attempt to tackle, not even an attempt to push. He tucked his arms in and made contact with his shoulder.
But my gut tells me he'll get off.

ThingFish

Juniors
If Billy pleads guilty he is a chance to get off!
I think it’s a Minimum 200pts, if he pleads guilty he’ll get 2 games. Even with a crystal clean record he would probably get 1.

I reckon he’ll get charged, then the Storm will fight it and he’ll get off.