What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

callmack1

Staff member
Tomorrow is gonna be a strange feeling. On the one hand, I'm excited because it's the biggest game of the year but at the same time, it's gonne be so friggin painful to watch because I know that the mighty Red and Green could have been there! Very strange feeling.

ThingFish

Juniors
Tomorrow is gonna be a strange feeling. On the one hand, I'm excited because it's the biggest game of the year but at the same time, it's gonne be so friggin painful to watch because I know that the mighty Red and Green could have been there! Very strange feeling.
It’s going to be worse than the Manly Roosters GF. You just can’t pick a side without feeling nauseous. Won’t be watching this GF. Netflix here I come.

Inkers75

Juniors
Personally I don't like Melbourne Storm for the fact they cheated the rest of the NRL for 5 years. For that I hope they don't win.

callmack1

Staff member
Well I don't think anyone saw that coming, I certainly didn't! That was crazy, the Roosters were so dominant and tbh, it was kind of unbelieveable. The Storm looked rattled from the get go and never really recovered.

F**k I hate the Roosters so friggin much!! It sucks to see them lift that trophy man, especially when you think how close we friggin came to being in their position! Still, I have to say congrats to them, that Grand Final performance was quite incredible really. I'm also kind of glad that the Storm didn't go back-to-back tbh.

Was it just me or did anyone else feel a real lack of emotion in their celebrations? Don't get me wrong, they were friggin happy, but in the celebrations they kind of just went through the motions a bit. Dunno whether it was just me but it seemed weird, I thought there'd be a bit more elation and pure emotion like there normally is from teams. Oh well.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well I don't think anyone saw that coming, I certainly didn't! That was crazy, the Roosters were so dominant and tbh, it was kind of unbelieveable. The Storm looked rattled from the get go and never really recovered.

F**k I hate the Roosters so friggin much!! It sucks to see them lift that trophy man, especially when you think how close we friggin came to being in their position! Still, I have to say congrats to them, that Grand Final performance was quite incredible really. I'm also kind of glad that the Storm didn't go back-to-back tbh.

Was it just me or did anyone else feel a real lack of emotion in their celebrations? Don't get me wrong, they were friggin happy, but in the celebrations they kind of just went through the motions a bit. Dunno whether it was just me but it seemed weird, I thought there'd be a bit more elation and pure emotion like there normally is from teams. Oh well.
What a pain to watch that was. Credit to Roosters but how far offside they were was just unbelievable. The better team won though.

I have to agree re the lack of passion.......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
As a Rabbitohs supporter that was a horrible NRL grand final to watch but even as a NRL fan that game was shit. I can’t remember the last time I saw the Storm play that bad. Maybe the 40-0 loss to Manly? Roosters were good but Melbourne were shit house. They obviously didn’t want to target Cooper Cronk which makes sense but it means they can only target one side, but it’s bullshit. Since we didn’t make it, I kind of wish the dragons made the grand final because it would of been great to see Sims run at Cronk So glad this seasons over, keen for next year.

Rant over.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Jealousy? You guys did what you do best and bought a premiership. Credit where credit is due, so congratulations. You were the best team in the comp, but it was a shit grand final. Nothing can change that.

callmack1

Staff member
Really, really looking forward to the Test tonight!!! it's somewhat of a new era for both teams with a lot of new players which is very exciting and while I still think Australia will beat us, it's not as clear cut as it has been in recent times.

I'm obviously supporting the Kiwis but will be cheering for Cookie and Gags as well.

Latest posts