What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL matches thread

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey alien, look at the hunger the Dogs are playing with!!!!!!

If only we could play with that hunger and desperation!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
maybe we will tomorrow night
But look at the Doggies forwards compared to ours!!!!!

Graham, Tolman, Jackson, Eastwood, Klemmer, Kasiano!!!!!!!!!

Fug me!!!!!!!

Tom, Clark, Turner, Sutton, Sam, Musgrove!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Should the Grandpa Wayne sacking talk begin now lol?????

The Broncs play the Roosters next week. They could be 2-4.

Bad news is after they play the Titans in Round 7 they could fire on all cylinders against us round 8.

We have lots of tough games alien,

Cows
Pennies
Dogshits
Shoncos
Moanly

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just look in the link how many mins Des gives his interchange forwards!!!!

I wish we could start doing the same. (Probably not possible)

Have Musgrove, Sam, Crichton on the longest. These 3 must get loads of game time.

https://matchcentre.nrl.com/match/2017/111/20171110510/#player-stats

If they produce those stats against us, we can't match them. Phenomenal stats.

Hey Callmack, Graham scored 72 on fantasy. Klemmer and Jackson scored 66 on Fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Just look in the link how many mins Des gives his interchange forwards!!!!

I wish we could start doing the same. (Probably not possible)

Have Musgrove, Sam, Crichton on the longest. These 3 must get loads of game time.

https://matchcentre.nrl.com/match/2017/111/20171110510/#player-stats

If they produce those stats against us, we can't match them. Phenomenal stats.

Hey Callmack, Graham scored 72 on fantasy. Klemmer and Jackson scored 66 on Fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but the Bulldogs backs are pretty garbage. I wouldn't want players like brenko lee, brad abbey, Montoya anywhere near my team. Josh reynolds is so underrated. If Cody walker wasn't so good I would of loved to have him at Souths.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah but the Bulldogs backs are pretty garbage. I wouldn't want players like brenko lee, brad abbey, Montoya anywhere near my team. Josh reynolds is so underrated. If Cody walker wasn't so good I would of loved to have him at Souths.
Our backs aren't that crash hot either with a few out.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I vaguely remember a poster in the Souths forum saying we need to buy better front rowers, and was going on about our front rowers not being good enough. He didn't use the bulldogs as the example, oh no they were misfiring in the early rounds. No he said we should of copied broncos and got Sims and Blair in, and how great is Ese-ese. Blair had 87 metres, Ese-ese 67 and Sims 60m.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I vaguely remember a poster in the Souths forum saying we need to buy better front rowers, and was going on about our front rowers not being good enough. He didn't use the bulldogs as the example, oh no they were misfiring in the early rounds. No he said we should of copied broncos and got Sims and Blair in, and how great is Ese-ese. Blair had 87 metres, Ese-ese 67 and Sims 60m.

The Broncos honestly can't be compared to every other nrl team because half of their team is on f**king paycuts. It's impossible to recruit like them when they have all these stars on peanut money.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Keary just showed a reminder why he's not ready for origin. Left a massive hole for Dylan Walker to score the match winner against the roosters. The kids playing really well but his defence is his biggest let down.

alien

Referee
Mcinnes carving up the tigers.

Would have to be front runner for origin with Farah injured

The hooker playing for the Campbelltown City Kangaroos could carve up the Wests Tigers! If Farah misses Origin because of injury then Cook for NSW Origin hooker! You know it makes sense!

P.S. LMAOROFL @ tigerzzzzzz

Latest posts